GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PES idiocy..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I have been an idiot. Having played pes 4 in more depth I love it. Its bloody amazing and kicks the crap out of any fifa game. Its fun, varied and not to easy. Although not to hard. Great stuff!
Sun 23/01/05 at 12:48
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I agree that the game is very hard. Well the people you play online I mean. I've played 52 games. Lost 41, won 9, drawn 2. Pretty crappy! Also when you create a game you always seem to win. But lots of tw*ts leave as soon as you've scored 1 goal. And hardly anybody talks. Its funner having a bit of verbal rivalry imo.
Sun 23/01/05 at 12:35
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Wink wrote:
> and playing PES4 with mattribute were some of the most memorable
> moments on Live for me.

Dont let me ever hear you say that again!

HALO4EVA
Sun 23/01/05 at 09:49
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I used to be the best, never played Creepy but I whipped Spikecast 4-0 and playing PES4 with mattribute were some of the most memorable moments on Live for me. Damn you I wish I never sold it now.
Sat 22/01/05 at 19:30
Regular
"8==="
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> plus the fact that if someone quits you get a 3-0 win, it's even better now :)

Thisa soundsa goode
Sat 22/01/05 at 19:28
Regular
"I'm Great."
I got stressed with PES today as I tend to suck at it currently. The buttons at times I think are unresponsive. Press the shoot button and nothing happens. Same with the pass button. 99% of the time they work. The other 1% they don't and it is usually at an important time too. Bah!

End pointless rant.
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
The patch is out now? The game still feels a bit slow compared with the game offline, though you get used to it after you've been playing for a while. I'm really rubbish at the moment though. Played about 20 5 min games and didn't win any! I only scored 2 goals as well. My matches were mostly 0-0. That or 9-0 whippings.Heh!
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:49
Regular
It's a curse, CURSE I TELL YOU!!
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
"Touched!"
Told you so and now that the patch is out which does seem to elimate most of the lag and allow you to skip the annoying cut scenes after a goal and at FT/HT plus the fact that if someone quits you get a 3-0 win, it's even better now :)
Sat 22/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
Green Ferocity wrote:
> I have been an idiot.

We could have told you that.
Sat 22/01/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Prefers Tesis"
I have been an idiot. Having played pes 4 in more depth I love it. Its bloody amazing and kicks the crap out of any fifa game. Its fun, varied and not to easy. Although not to hard. Great stuff!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.