GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fill me in...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 18:49
Regular
on what's been happening in the WWE in the past 3 weeks. The only thing WWE thing I saw in Portugal was Randy Orton with the World Title spitting at HHH. I take it he beat Benoit then? So is Orton up to scratch or was it a push too soon? Was Summerslam any good? Tell me everything!

Thank you in advance.
Thu 09/09/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got to admit JBL is entertaining me in the segments but in the actual matches (i.e the important bit of being a champ) he sucks as much as i thought he would.
Thu 09/09/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I suppose that JBL is making a better heel champ than I thought he would, but there is still a lot better talent than him on the roster that are more deserving of the championship.
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:30
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Jericho18 wrote:
> On Smackdown, JBL is still champ, unfortunately...

hey JBL is making a good heel champ if you ask me.
Thu 09/09/04 at 18:19
Regular
Woooooooooohooooooooo....
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Big Show is returning this week...
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Better Than You"
Not sure if you know this, but Spike turned Rey Mysterio at Summerslam and is now with the Dudley's and is controlling them and has supposed to have been for a while. Spike is the Cruiserweight champ too.
Tue 07/09/04 at 16:01
Regular
Hm...Taker didn't beat JBL :( So what about the other storylines? Away from the world titles.
Tue 07/09/04 at 10:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i thought he'd suck, but he's quite an entertaining heel i think :)
Tue 07/09/04 at 10:00
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
On Smackdown, JBL is still champ, unfortunately...
Tue 07/09/04 at 08:01
Regular
Lipe wrote:
> on what's been happening in the WWE in the past 3 weeks. The only
> thing WWE thing I saw in Portugal was Randy Orton with the World
> Title spitting at HHH. I take it he beat Benoit then?

No sheet, sherlock :0D

Sorry, couldn't resist. Yes, Orton obviously won. And now Evolution kicked him out, so we have Orton vs HHH at Unforgiven.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.