GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Favourite actor/actress"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 18:12
Regular
Just write the name of the male of female actor you like the most....mines Nicolas Cage or Edward Norton.

also if you can be assed also say the film that made you think, wow he/she's a great actor.
For me it was edward norton in fight club and nicolas cage in face off.
Tue 07/09/04 at 16:26
"I love yo... lamp."
At the moment I would say Jeremey Northam and Emily Procter.
Tue 07/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
Johnny Depp also for me, and woman wise, Sharon Stone
Tue 07/09/04 at 12:45
Regular
Edward Norton plays pretty much the same character in every film he's in, very overrated if you ask me.

Anyway my choices would be...

Robert Deniro and Johnny Depp.
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Dominic Pignon (bloke from Delicattesson); his acting in that film is quite simply the most astonishingly, envy-inducingly incredible performance I've ever seen.

Oh, and Peter Sellars. Cos he was a genius.
Tue 07/09/04 at 11:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> If only.
> Work, honey.. :)
>
> Sorry, I forgot you work nights only in your profession…still
> £30? I got paid last week ;)

nice to see the long arm of the law taking such an open view of such things :)
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Roger Moore. Never took himself or his films seriously at all, unlike most of todays actors, and he's the best Bond by a frickin' mile.

Arnie. It doesn't matter if he's a big gay-hating sexist, he made bloody fun films in the 80's. He should have won an Oscar for Commando. "I'm air sick", genius acting.

Jackie Chan. I know everyone loves him now because he's made it in Hollywood, but some of his earlier 70's and 80's films are truly breath-taking. Anyone who's willing to go what he's gone through deserves some respect.

Bruce Lee. Everyone my age worships old Brucie. Nunchukus!!
Tue 07/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ms NY wrote:
> If only.
> Work, honey.. :)

Sorry, I forgot you work nights only in your profession…still £30? I got paid last week ;)
Tue 07/09/04 at 00:28
Regular
"cachoo"
If only.
Work, honey.. :)
Tue 07/09/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kevin Spacey, Audrey Hepburn
Tue 07/09/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ed Norton is doing well, as he should. But I do think that Brad Pitt and Robin Williams should be added.

Also, Ms NY, are you a vampire? Never seen during daylight...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.