GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help for The Sims Anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:37
Regular
"A girl from Oz"
I'll try and keep this short?
I bought The Sims1 Disc last year, played it, ENJOYED it, lent it to a friend, her kids messed it up for me, so I downloaded it from a Sims site on the net. Then I got House Party (shoulda been Livin Lge apparently?) I screwed up tryin 2 addon/install?, and SUMHOW managed to put all of TheSims1 DataFiles etc. into H.Prty. So I've been starting up from there.
Its been workin well. NOW tho, comes all the others I've discovered availabl (Vacation, Hot Date etc) and I realise they're supposed to AddOn to The Sims1, NOT H.PARTY! I've just got Unleashed, for Xmas but WHAT DO I PUT WHERE NOW??? PLEEEZ HELP?
Sun 23/01/05 at 12:35
Regular
House party is an add on to the original sims. So if you have house party, unleashed will add on to what you already have. in theory, but I have problems installing sims all the time. The best thing to do is to uninstall all the games you have, then re-install the sims, then whatever add ons you want in the right order.

The order is:
Livin it up/Livin large. House party. Hot date. Vacation/On Holiday. Unleashed. Making Magic.

I think, so you can't install say the sims, then hotdate, then install living it up, because it won't work. You'd have to uninstall them all and do it again in order.

You shouldn't have a problem installing unleashed onto hot date, but if you do the best thing to do is to uninstall all of the games, then re-install them in the order you have them. So, install the sims, then house party, then unleashed. Or whatever games you have.
Sat 22/01/05 at 14:37
Regular
"A girl from Oz"
I'll try and keep this short?
I bought The Sims1 Disc last year, played it, ENJOYED it, lent it to a friend, her kids messed it up for me, so I downloaded it from a Sims site on the net. Then I got House Party (shoulda been Livin Lge apparently?) I screwed up tryin 2 addon/install?, and SUMHOW managed to put all of TheSims1 DataFiles etc. into H.Prty. So I've been starting up from there.
Its been workin well. NOW tho, comes all the others I've discovered availabl (Vacation, Hot Date etc) and I realise they're supposed to AddOn to The Sims1, NOT H.PARTY! I've just got Unleashed, for Xmas but WHAT DO I PUT WHERE NOW??? PLEEEZ HELP?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.