GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha - it does, it's even winking!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/09/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1086492.html[/URL]

So blatant, it can only be European.
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:53
"Was UW."
I've noticed that Maoam pictures for a while. Heh, it's funny to see how the Catholics complained.
Sat 11/09/04 at 10:57
Regular
"0228"
Some of the greatest packaging ever
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:21
Regular
"8==="
Go get them cherries...
Tue 07/09/04 at 09:59
Regular
Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'blowing raspberries', don't you think?
Mon 06/09/04 at 20:43
Regular
"8==="
Blank rules.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
"The lemon, which from the drawing looks female, is obviously enjoying it with the greatest of pleasure."

Oh, it looks female? Yes, it's small, round, yellow, has a leaf emanating from the top, and has no limbs or sexual organs. Just like all the woman I know. The only thing making it look vaguely human is the face. But it's obviously female, and obviously having sex, with its non-existent genitals, and it's obviously having a whale of a time riding that green thing, which is probably some kind of allegory for a black man.
Mon 06/09/04 at 18:21
Regular
Them sweets are nice. Packagang rocks. Stupid catholics.
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:57
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Just come up with a shocking/witty ad, email it to a couple of people
> and pay street-teamers to link it on chat boards to "cool it
> up" and voila - instant demographic saturation.

*Looks at monkey_man suspiciously* :^)
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah.
Webmarketing is simple as hell and can go global in minutes.
Remember that beer commercial with "Wassup" and all the amusing spin-offs with cartoon characters, or that salmon commercial with the bloke fighting a bear etc etc etc.
Just come up with a shocking/witty ad, email it to a couple of people and pay street-teamers to link it on chat boards to "cool it up" and voila - instant demographic saturation.

I wish I wasn't so cynical or annoyed by all this sometimes but hey, that's just how I am.
Mon 06/09/04 at 16:49
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> It's viral marketing.
> They come up with something deliberately provocative and it flashes
> around the internet/world in a day without costing them anything
> except publicity.
> Their marketing bods are patting themselves on the back and jacking
> off onto $$ bills as we speak.

I hate how stuff like that tends to be so effective.
The way people believe what they want to believe.. sometimes I wish I was still like that.
I was on holiday until a couple of days ago. The biggest yatch (sp?) in the harbour was called 'Golden Cell'. And I'll bet it didn't belong to the mojority shareholder in Duracell.

Accepting the glaring inconsistancy between morality and success.. it's quite a way to p*** on your own chips (dreams).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.