GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Disney Baddie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I mean the good old animated Disney. Not Disney and Pixar. Not real-actors, real-settings Disney. I mean hand-drawn, animated Disney.

So, who is the all-time best Disney baddie, in your opinion and why?

Mine has to be Scar from "The Lion King"...
Look at the facts: he murdered his brother, he destroyed a kingdom, he's a liar, he has a chinny beard and a scar (deadly combination). Voiced to perfection by the haunting and melodic voice of Jeremy Irons, everything about this character is nasty. He will always be my favourite, perhaps then followed by Jafar from "Aladdin" and Malefosent (however it's spelt) from "The Little Mermaid".

But, who's yours?
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:38
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I mean the good old animated Disney. Not Disney and Pixar. Not real-actors, real-settings Disney. I mean hand-drawn, animated Disney.

So, who is the all-time best Disney baddie, in your opinion and why?

Mine has to be Scar from "The Lion King"...
Look at the facts: he murdered his brother, he destroyed a kingdom, he's a liar, he has a chinny beard and a scar (deadly combination). Voiced to perfection by the haunting and melodic voice of Jeremy Irons, everything about this character is nasty. He will always be my favourite, perhaps then followed by Jafar from "Aladdin" and Malefosent (however it's spelt) from "The Little Mermaid".

But, who's yours?
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:42
Regular
Jafar. But Disney sucks. The only reason I tolerate it is Kingdom Hearts :0)
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:57
Regular
As I clicked into this thread I immediately thought...scar. That os one bad dude lion.
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:01
Regular
Am I really that alone in despising The Lion King? I hated it as a kid. Well, I hated Disney as a kid. I was bought up with the likes of The Terminator and Predator :0)
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Adolf Hitler
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:17
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
Either Scar or Ratigan from Basil The Great Mouse Detective (voiced by Vincent Price for godsakes!)
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:32
"The Will of D."
Scar hands down.
Sat 04/09/04 at 18:33
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:

> and Malefosent (however it's spelt) from "The Little
> Mermaid".
>
> But, who's yours?

Ursula was the bad guy...woman...in The Little Mermaid. Maleficent was from Sleeping Beauty.

Duh.
Sat 04/09/04 at 18:35
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I knew that...

I was just testing your Disney knowledge...

And next time, tell us your favourite, savvy?
Sat 04/09/04 at 18:42
Regular
The Queen or Jafar, I don't really have a fav.

Do you have The Lion King on DVD? Which version if you do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.