GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A little levity ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Dodo died, Dodi died, Di died, Dando died ... surely Dido's looking a bit worried?

I saw Lee Majors, the Bionic Man, the other day on the Royal Mile. He looked a million dollars ... he's really let himself go.

Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain if blind people were given pointed sticks?

A lady with a clipboard stopped me in the street the other day. She said, "Can you spare a few minutes for cancer research?" I said, "All right, but we won't get much done."

Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well.

You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you, because eventually you get tested. She'll go: "What's my favourite flower?" And you murmur to yourself: "S###, I wasn't listening ... Self-raising?"

The world is a dangerous place; only yesterday I went into Boots and punched someone in the face.

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.

I went out with an Irish Catholic. Very frustrating. You can take the girl out of Cork ...

The Butler Report is the political equivalent of saying, "Leave it out lads, we've all had a drink".

A dog goes into a hardware store and says: "I'd like a job please". The hardware store owner says: "We don't hire dogs, why don't you go join the circus?" The dog replies: "Well, what would the circus want with a plumber?"

Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.

It's easy to distract fat people. It's a piece of cake.

I enjoy using the comedy technique of self-deprecation - but I'm not very good at it.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:30
Regular
I was expecting a Terminator 3 reference, such as "relieves the fear of death."
Sat 04/09/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Twenty quid."
mattributé wrote:
> Let me guess - this was an e-mail, correct?

No, no - I wrote them all myself ... honest.

When are you gonna update your blog, bumhole?
Sat 04/09/04 at 15:04
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Let me guess - this was an e-mail, correct?
Sat 04/09/04 at 14:58
Regular
"screw this"
bar wicth one
Sat 04/09/04 at 14:57
Regular
Lol at all of them bar one.
Sat 04/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
"screw this"
The world is a dangerous place; only yesterday I went into Boots and punched someone in the face

dude this made my day
Sat 04/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Dodo died, Dodi died, Di died, Dando died ... surely Dido's looking a bit worried?

I saw Lee Majors, the Bionic Man, the other day on the Royal Mile. He looked a million dollars ... he's really let himself go.

Is it fair to say that there'd be less litter in Britain if blind people were given pointed sticks?

A lady with a clipboard stopped me in the street the other day. She said, "Can you spare a few minutes for cancer research?" I said, "All right, but we won't get much done."

Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well.

You have to remember all the trivia that your girlfriend tells you, because eventually you get tested. She'll go: "What's my favourite flower?" And you murmur to yourself: "S###, I wasn't listening ... Self-raising?"

The world is a dangerous place; only yesterday I went into Boots and punched someone in the face.

Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal for experimentation.

I went out with an Irish Catholic. Very frustrating. You can take the girl out of Cork ...

The Butler Report is the political equivalent of saying, "Leave it out lads, we've all had a drink".

A dog goes into a hardware store and says: "I'd like a job please". The hardware store owner says: "We don't hire dogs, why don't you go join the circus?" The dog replies: "Well, what would the circus want with a plumber?"

Employee of the month is a good example of how somebody can be both a winner and a loser at the same time.

It's easy to distract fat people. It's a piece of cake.

I enjoy using the comedy technique of self-deprecation - but I'm not very good at it.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.