GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blade Trinity could be pants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 11:04
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The first film was fun, the second fantastic, but the third could be t**d. I've seen the trailer and am disheartened to see that Blade has now got a couple of chums. I also fear that the film will be a 12a (surley the worst classification ever- make a kids film or an 18, don't make a compromise) and thus have none of the edge that made Blade 2, one of the most enjoyable films I've seen. It even had the best use of the C word in movie history.
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:04
"Darth Vader 3442321"
The first film was fun, the second fantastic, but the third could be t**d. I've seen the trailer and am disheartened to see that Blade has now got a couple of chums. I also fear that the film will be a 12a (surley the worst classification ever- make a kids film or an 18, don't make a compromise) and thus have none of the edge that made Blade 2, one of the most enjoyable films I've seen. It even had the best use of the C word in movie history.
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:08
Regular
I think I've seen that trailer too - the one in the white corridor?

Doesn't look too promising.

Still, there's hope.
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:18
Regular
"not dead"
Blade 'n' Chums

Blade teams up with loveable purple dinosaur Barney to learn that you don't need to use violence to defeat vampires and stuff, you can do it with teamwork, and no gore whatsoever. And pithy one-liners.
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:46
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Yeah, Blade learns that killing the Vampires would make him worse than they are, so he lets them live (as in undead) and watches them rape, torture and mutilate innocent women and children (male adults don't count). This is upsetting for Blade but at least he has kept his morals.

Barney counts to five before falling over and singing a song about standing up again.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Apparently the Night Stalkers (the chap and the lass) are the best roles in it, and they're thinking about a spin-off. Ryan Reynolds is supposedly excellent, although I still haven't gotten around to watching the trailer yet.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:32
"Darth Vader 3442321"
That gives me some reassurance. I'm jittery as most films that I want to be good seem to be released as 12a (like AvP or Hellboy) when everyone knows that they'd be better as an 18.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:43
Regular
Thing is if you'd have heard about the blood pack before Blade 2 was released they'd have sounded equally crap, if not more.

I've got high hopes for this film. The first 2 were excellent and as long as they don't bring it down to a 12a this should be equally good.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:55
Regular
"lets go back"
I really didnt like the second film. It was a huge letdown for me so in my opinion the trinity is already pants. I hope this one is good.
Sun 05/09/04 at 21:58
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> in my opinion the trinity is already pants. I hope this one is good.

wtf
Sun 05/09/04 at 22:07
Regular
Everyone needs to calm down. Ryan Reynolds is playing Hannibal King, who is a character from the comic books, and David S Goyer is writing and directing Trinity (he wrote the first two), so I have complete faith that this film will be nothing short of excellent.

I don't remember the C-Word in Blade 2, someone remind me please :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.