GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Holy crap! It's Farscape!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 00:47
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://www.farscape.com/[/URL] - "Rallying cry of fans and critics alike is answered as Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars is set to premiere on Sunday October 17 ... "

"Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars continues the adventures of astronaut John Crichton and his intergalactic comrades. Newly engaged and expectant parents John Crichton and Aeryn Sun have been chased around the galaxy, have fallen in love and now all they want is for their baby to be born and live in peace. However they’ll first have to survive an all-out galactic war between the Scarrans and Peacekeepers as well as a myriad of outlandish and unexpected surprises that have become the hallmark of this award-winning series."

Dunno when it's on the British Sci-Fi channel, though.

[URL]http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/farscape/[/URL] to see the trailer.
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Timmargh my old chum. Howdy.

P.S
Farscape is painful to watch.
Fri 03/09/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> So much for your amazing oneness

You don't think I actually listen to her, do you?
Fri 03/09/04 at 22:56
"period drama"
That's because it is.
Fri 03/09/04 at 22:54
Regular
"I like cheese"
Excellent.

I always found Farscape to be far more entertaining than Star Trek.
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:51
"period drama"
Yeah, Myst told us about 3 months ago.
So much for your amazing oneness

Great news, though.
Farscape's the only Sci-Fi thing I've ever liked.
Fri 03/09/04 at 14:32
Regular
YAY!

I read about this in some cult magazine.
Fri 03/09/04 at 13:02
Regular
Crap being the operative word.
Fri 03/09/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
monkey_man wrote:
> Farscape = Crapfase

monkey_man = bumhole

:^P
Fri 03/09/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No idea, mate.
Fri 03/09/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
Heh, My mum didn't realise that the trailer was for a film until I actually told her that it was.

Why does it include bits from the series?

Did they refilm it or did the have a film camera shooting the first time aswell as the video thing they use for T.V.???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.