GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shaq O'neil"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 02/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has he left Lakers???

My mate said so, has he retired or moved to a different team, if so, what team?

Cheers.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Has he left Lakers???

My mate said so, has he retired or moved to a different team, if so, what team?

Cheers.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
I think He went to Miami Heat.
Thu 02/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
0_0
Thu 02/09/04 at 20:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Went to the Heat in a swap for a bunch of crappers.
Thu 02/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hehe, go the Heat!

I really want a Heat jersey now with him on the back, to go along with my Iverson Sixers jersey...can't seem to get Heat jerseys anywhere in the UK though and I can't really afford the shipping.
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Went to the Heat after the Lakers treated him like trash for some reason and they traded him for a bunch of average crap. Basically like United trading Van Nistelrooy for 3 conference players. Had we got Wade in the deal i would have been somewhat appeased but still you don't trade the most dominant player in the league you twits.

Ah well Kobe gets the team and spotlight all to himself now so he'll be happy. Yay for f'n Kobe
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:42
Regular
ha looks like shag o'neil with the underline.

*****reverts to 10 year old school boy giggle****
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:44
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Went to the Heat after the Lakers treated him like crap for some
> reason and they traded him for a bunch of average crap. Basically
> like United trading Van Nistelrooy for 3 conference players.

Nah you paid for kleberson, Forlan and fortune.
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh is that the same Forlan who stuck one past your lot in the 90th minute a season or so back?

Ah yes quite good value he was :-D

And Kleberson is showing his class now he's actually been given a decent bloody run in the team instead of being sent on holiday every week.

and Fortune...............ah touche on that old fellow :-D
Fri 03/09/04 at 00:52
Regular
Montevideo Legal Department

Re: diego Forlan

Dear Ashley,

please forward this onto SR member Lalakersrule,

Mr Forlan has instructed us to begin legal proceedings against you, Mr Forlan feels aggreived that you have attributed the goal against Chelsea to him. Mr Forlan wishes to assure you that in his usual style he was aiming for the corner flag and accidentally scored. Mr Forlan would like previous good character and the fact he had already missed plenty of chances taken as evidence. I also regret to inform you that my client Kleberson may also resort to similar proceedings.

Nalrof Ogeid

Montevideo Legal Department

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.