GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gameaday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 11:27
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
hey im a noob, hahaha i sed it b4 u guys could! with gameaday wen do they actually put the winner coz i looked in the winners list and the last person was on the 23rd
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:27
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
hey im a noob, hahaha i sed it b4 u guys could! with gameaday wen do they actually put the winner coz i looked in the winners list and the last person was on the 23rd
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah they're a bit slow and so they don't update the list for over 3 weeks sometimes.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Can I be the first to say:

"leave."
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:29
Regular
"\\"
Quite recently (since Snuggly left (he used to be a Staffie)) the winners have been updated quite irregularly. It used to be every few days or so. It can be months now.

However there's a new staffie incharge (as of today i think). Maybe he'll be better.

Not that you'll win anyway.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:33
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
>Can I be the first to say:
>
>"leave."

wot do u mean by that
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hopefully the 18th will be updated in the next update also.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Which review did you post on that day, Silent Thunder?
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
examining the evidence, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Although there is a new judge and I've seen worse reviews win.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The Thief one.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:37
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
gerrid wrote:
> examining the evidence, I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. Although
> there is a new judge and I've seen worse reviews win.

Heh you read the reviews that I wrote when I first signed up then. Yeah I know, I've hopefully improved since then.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.