GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Back From Italy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/04 at 20:06
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, just got home now, been to Italy for the last week. Give you a full report of my great holiday tomorrow.

So, how are we all?
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:06
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, just got home now, been to Italy for the last week. Give you a full report of my great holiday tomorrow.

So, how are we all?
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:08
Regular
Bongiorno, I think it was.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Welcome back, Johnson.

Your copied walkthrough won GAD, you scuzzer.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Memo strikes back.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:11
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Which one? The DRIV3R one?

I didn't copy any of them, you can't prove anything. Um.. Erggh... so moving on...
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Any news then guys? There were two English channels in Italy, BBC World and Eurosport, so I havn't really got a clue what's happened over the last week.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
Johnson's walkthrough for Driver 3 (11/08/04) is just a paraphrased version of this total games walkthrough:[URL]http://www.totalgames.net/pma/20161[/URL]

He's omitted some stuff but its clearly the same walkthrough. The heading are the same and the descriptions follow the same pattern, with some words changed ("goons" to "guys" and so on).

e.g Johnson:
DRIVING

When driving in vehicles, always remember to drive on the right hand side of the road. This way you won’t have to deal with oncoming traffic and won’t take the risk of loosing too much health.

Totalgames:
Driving
When getting from A to B, it is always best to stay on the right hand side of the road. This minimises the chances of crashing into oncoming traffic, which trashes your car and damages your health bar.

Johnson: The key thing here is to stay in touch with Catila, because you can’t actually catch her. Just keep up with her until the mission ends. At the start, do a U-turn and then give chase. Catila will choose one of three routes to take, but you’ll learn them the more you try the mission.

Totalgames:
Mission 23: The Chase
The thing to bear in mind here is that you can't actually catch Calita; you must simply stay in touch until the mission ends. To begin with, use your burnout button to swing a u-turn at the start and give chase. Calita uses three different routes through this level which are selected at random.

I think it's pretty obvious that johnson IS A CHEATING SCUM BAG.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Teal'c"
Johnson wrote:
> Which one? The DRIV3R one?

AHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAH.

You IDIOT.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:14
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Calm down dear.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hahaha.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.