GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freddy vs Jason 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 16:11
"everyone must die!"
In Freddy vs Jason 2 is Mike myers going to be in it and what its going to be like?
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:11
"everyone must die!"
In Freddy vs Jason 2 is Mike myers going to be in it and what its going to be like?
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:58
Regular
Isn't it called 'Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash'?
Sun 29/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
freddykreuger666 wrote:
> In Freddy vs Jason 2 is Mike myers going to be in it and what its
> going to be like?

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Austin Powers?? Or should that be Freddy Vs Jason Vs Michael Myers?? Pedantic old me.

If there is going to be a sequel, it'd no doubt be between Freddy, Jason and Ash from Evil Dead. It was announced not too long ago that the studio who made Freddy Vs Jason would be interested in doing a sequel with Ash, though they have to get permission from Sam Raimi first since he owns the rights to the Evil Dead characters.

Might be good, and it'd be nice to see Ash in a new film (so long as it's played by Bruce Campbell that is) though this whole Vs thing is getting a bit tiresome now.
Sun 29/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
freddy vs jason was dreadful
Mon 30/08/04 at 02:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Michel Myers would be good. my favourite killer :)
Mon 30/08/04 at 10:25
Regular
Freddy vs Jason vs Michael Myers vs Chucky vs Zombies vs Flying Monkeys from the Wizard of Oz

Best. Film. Ever.

I enjoyed Freddy vs Jason a hell of a lot. It was stupid and at times pretty cheesy but it was excellent mindless fun and that was what I wanted from the film.
Mon 30/08/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Milky Milky"
FvJ was pretty good as it goes...better than Jason X...that was terrible!!!
Mon 30/08/04 at 12:32
Regular
I enjoyed FvsJ, I enjoyed it for what it is.
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:19
Regular
Why can't the studios just come up with some original horror? Instead of just churning out the same old s**t that we've all seen before.
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I really enjoyed the film, and as the bloke below said, saw it for what it was.

It was funny for the most part of the film, just slightly over the top fun.

But i felt the acual Freddy Vs Jason plot was good, well thought out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.