GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Avenged Sevenfold"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/08/04 at 13:24
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Has ANYONE here heard of them?? Theyre quite big in the states but no-one here seems to have heard of them apart from me and my band! Theyre basically a heavy metal band. They sound a bit like metallica and do lots of guitar harmonies. Any fans here?
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:32
Regular
I saw them once, they were supporting Lost Prophets at Brixton I think.

Pretty good I seem to remember.

My mate downloaded some stuff.
Tue 31/08/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I am disappointed DEP didn't defecate on stage at Reading. Apparently they did it on the main stage two years back. But then I heard they changed their frontman since then as well.

I stayed well at the back just incase.
Tue 31/08/04 at 20:38
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> metalhead wrote:
> My band always open with a cover version of Unholy Confessions :D
>
> Thats exactly what our band does. Other covers include Killswitch
> Engage, 'Rose Of Sharyn', Poison the Well 'Botchla' and other
> hardcore . .. things.
>
> We also made our first song recently and it kicks ass.

Our only covers are A7X - U.C. and Metallica - Master of Puppets which we're saving for a rally big (well, bigger than our current one's anyway) venue when there's a massive crowd to hear us :D
Tue 31/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I saw both Thrice and Dillinger at Islington academy on Thursday before Reading and definately the best show I've seen them at.

Poison the Well and Killswitch Engage are awesome live.
Tue 31/08/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Avenged Sevenfold are alright. Seem a bit p**s-takey though. Kinda like the Darkness in that they're going back into that ridiculously solo-heavy metal thing. But obviously darker/heavier than The Darkness.

Thrice were quite good at Reading. Not as good as last year when they were in the Concrete Jungle though. Dillinger Escape Plan were also quite good. Noise-core. Hmm.
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:14
Regular
metalhead wrote:
> My band always open with a cover version of Unholy Confessions :D

Thats exactly what our band does. Other covers include Killswitch Engage, 'Rose Of Sharyn', Poison the Well 'Botchla' and other hardcore . .. things.

We also made our first song recently and it kicks ass.
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I heard them at Leeds Festival this past weekend and I'll definately be buying their album next time I get to the shops. :)
Mon 30/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
My band always open with a cover version of Unholy Confessions :D
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:55
Regular
I love them, espiecally the Walking the Fallen album. Saw them supporting Placebo at Brixton Academy, doing a gig at the Camden Underworld (during which I tore the ligament in my neck, damn that hurt!), and finally at Reading whichever day it was they played, the weekend is quite a blur. I only know one other person who likes them however.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:34
Regular
Yeah I'm a massive fan. And have been for ages.
I tried to get tickets for their show a week ago but they were sold out. . . then it moved up to Mean Fiddler and I didn't know they became available again.

Anyway, I went to see Thrice with Dillenger Escape Plan on Thursday and although they're absolutely awesome live I wouldn't buy one of their albums. I've seen em twice. However it was the best Thrice gig i've ever seen.

Also I went to see Hopesfall a few weeks ago and got a demo of a band called Atreyu and they are very very good if you haven't already heard of them. Definately reccommend getting their album.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.