GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need A Big Update"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 18:50
Regular
Greetings all. I have returned from sports obscurity. All I heard for a week was on the (Turkish) radio "oddi bod bod bod Rooney!!!! bod Galatasary odd bod".

So PLEASE tell me what has happened in the last week while I try and hunt down the dirty policeman who hit Cisse's car.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:14
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Stryke wrote:
> Nah, I left a year ago. Finished first year at uni.

Klkl, im looking forward to it. Got 4 heavy subjects do you know what the teachrs are like for them i missed the induction day, Politics, Law, Buisiness and History dam i sound a nerd! I'm not by the way.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:11
Regular
Nah, I left a year ago. Finished first year at uni.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:08
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Stryke wrote:
> I was in V. It's meaningless.

Klkl so have you just left?
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:07
Regular
I was in V. It's meaningless.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:03
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Stryke wrote:
> Foszy wrote:
> And i have got in to your old school.
>
> --
>
> Big up to the Latin. I wish you well. If Mr Pusey (seriously) gives
> you stick, ignore him. He was my Biology teacher and gave me 0 on
> coursework. I then aced the exam and I'm doing it at degree level.
>
> Big Pusey git.

Will do, what form thing were you in? They put me in B when all my latin mates are in R or something. Do you remember or know of andy turey, or someone with the surname wright a brother called phil.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:00
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> And Spurs are 3rd.
>
> Thought you might enjoy that one.

--

After 4 games. It means nothing. Besides, the Pool have only played 2 matches.

But Jermain is doing well for me in Fantasy Football.

Not as well as Reyes, though. Or Cisse :)
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:59
Regular
Foszy wrote:
> And i have got in to your old school.

--

Big up to the Latin. I wish you well. If Mr Pusey (seriously) gives you stick, ignore him. He was my Biology teacher and gave me 0 on coursework. I then aced the exam and I'm doing it at degree level.

Big Pusey git.
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:57
Regular
I'm sure Joe has a plan. He always has a plan.

The Pool will cruise through the Champs League group stage. I fear the dirty Spaniards not. I'm a bit shocked we lost to Graz at Anfield. Glad I wasn't here for that.

But an Alonso stormer against Bolton will restore me :)

It's so very good to be back, I don't think there's a word for "Sport" in North Cyprus. But I did see a kid with a Mikey 10 Liverpool shirt on. I didn't have the heart to tell him :)
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:57
Regular
"ProGolfer"
And i have got in to your old school.
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Colourless"
And your baby Joe Cole was instrumental in setting up Beattie's first goal today. After only 14 seconds as well....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.