GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First job, excellent."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 14:54
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Wahoo got my first job today. At WHSmiths, went for the interview on thursday up against 20 or so candiadates. 2 Vacancies available and i got one! But the better news is the fittest of fit girly mates got the other one, so a bit of fun on the job :P Theres only one problem i hope the woman doesnt mind as since the interview i had an accident and my hair had to be shaved, so im pratically bold and look like a thug. Anyhows good news is the training consists of me "learning" about the products meaning i have to take them home and stuff this includes computer games, lol which i thought was good.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:08
Regular
"That's right!"
I work in an office, my team was full of stunners. One just stopped coming in, another went back home to Manchester, another got another job and the last one leaves this Tuesday. There are now two half decent girls on my team, and about 7 randy lads. Bah...
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:48
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
congrats. i'm having less luck finding a job.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hahahaha.

And that magical land comment by Tilta made me laugh.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am the manager of WHSMiths Buckingham branch and we do not let trainee staff touch our stock, let alone take it home to their disgusting holes-in-the-ground so that they can feed it to their scabby children.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:16
Regular
"ProGolfer"
mattributé wrote:
> My step-brother works in the one in Manchester airport, and he gets
> feck all.
>
> So hush, biatch.

How about no, lets see shall we.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
My step-brother works in the one in Manchester airport, and he gets feck all.

So hush, biatch.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:24
Regular
"ProGolfer"
No but you have some issues, what store did you work in a superstore they have or a small town one?
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:23
Regular
Are you sure you're not mistaking it for the spastic home or that magical land in your head?
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:21
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Foszy wrote:
> Anyhows good news is the training consis**ts of me
> "learning" about the products meaning i have to take them
> home and s**tuff this includes computer games, lol which i thought was
> good.
>
> You are so full of sh*t.
>
> I used to work at WhSmiths and this never happened. What kind of
> retarded s**tore would let you take their products as training?

Um the one in buckingham actually.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:19
Regular
Foszy wrote:
> Anyhows good news is the training consis**ts of me
> "learning" about the products meaning i have to take them
> home and s**tuff this includes computer games, lol which i thought was
> good.

You are so full of sh*t.

I used to work at WhSmiths and this never happened. What kind of retarded s**tore would let you take their products as training?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.