GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dodgeball"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/08/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Most laughs I've had in going to the cinema since I went with that lass that convinced me into putting a hamster down my trousers for the duration of the date.

Stiller is at his most over-the-top, which works very well.

Vaughn is quite understated in comparison, which again works very well.

There’s a pirate and a fat bird with no knickers vaginally engulfing that nerdy guy from Jeepers Creepers. Ha, he thought he knew fear before.

The plot is nonsense, but I expected nothing less. The script is full of wit as well as stupid humour.

In short, I found it very funny and recomend you see it if Stiller is your bag.

Fooking Chuck Norris. Heh.
Sun 12/09/04 at 02:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Loved it and loved Steve the Pirate but i just found Stiller annoying and you may say the traffic dodging was best but you would be wrong, getting hit in the head with the wrench was better.
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:20
Regular
I've gotta see this :0D
Tue 07/09/04 at 21:15
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Saw it last night, funniest thing I've seen in ages. I swear that every single line Ben Stiller has is funny.
Mon 06/09/04 at 12:36
"I love yo... lamp."
I hurt myself laughing at this the first time I saw it. Went with Algy, who also shares a love of Ben Stiller. It was just so funny, all the time.

I went to see it a second time with my sister. She found it so hilarious I wore some nacho cheese sauce. Hmm. Dippy tart. Still funny the second time.

And I'll be seeing it a third time with friends.
Mon 06/09/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
A bit late, but finally got around to seeing this.

Excellent. I laughed until I was streaming tears and snot down my face. The only other movie I've laughed as much to was "Kingpin", and the second half of that is pretty joke free. Dodgeball is that rarest of comedies, one that delivers belly laughs all the way through.

Out of a movie fully of great moments, mine has to be Steve the pirate. Every time he came on screen I got a big sloppy grin. Why a pirate? WHY! It's never explained either. The writer is almost "yeah, he thinks he's a pirate. deal with it".

That's the mark of genius.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Gyaaaargh!
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Bloody brilliant, haven't laughed that much in ages.

"We're better than you, and we know it!"

"Fatness is a genetic defect, like baldness and necrophilia!"
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I saw it aswell last night. Great ben Stiller hilarious as ever. Would definately reccommend people to get off their bums to see it
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Saw this last night, and almost lost control of my bodily functions from laughing so much. Will write a proper review in a minute.
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> The plot is nonsense
>
> Dang, with the trailer consisting of a man being hit by balls for 20
> seconds, I was hopeful it would be something special.

... hell you can FEEL the sarcasm oozing from the screen :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.