GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAN UTD or Newcastle UTD for Rooney?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"MAN UTD til I die!"
Who'll get Rooney? United or United? Which united? Manchester or Newcastle? Who do you think?
Tue 31/08/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
And, on the same day, we find Javier Saviold has left Barcelona for Monaco in a season-long loan-deal...

If this is some kind of 'panic buy' to compensate for the loss of injuries, then, surely, there is a better answer? [*LOOKS UP!*]

Personally, I'd have prefered to see him join Newcastle instead. Not only would he benefit the team, but he'd improve also. It's a greater step-up to Old Trafford than the media are making out for this 18-year-old, having only starred for Everton and Eriksson's England so far. He'll lose his first-team place. His career will soon dip.

Had he gone to Newcastle, he's have been a great player to replace Alan Shearer when he retires at the end of this season, even if he was to sit much of this remaining season on the bench (like Kluivert)...

Ah, well. There's nothing I can do about whatever crazy idea David Gill cooks up. No, I don't believe this was a Fergie signing...! I mean, surely, half of Chelsea's 101 buys must've been done by Abramovich alone, surely??

If anything from this move, I hope a season ticket on the subs' bench can be introduced to bring this sick little Scouser - and the media - back down to Earth in what is, as I believe, to be Sir Alex Ferguson's last season in-charge.... :o
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:42
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Its all but sealed, he just needs to get a medical and what not.
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Trap your mind"
well it was united for £25 million
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:53
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Looks pretty much set that he will join Utd should he pass a medical.
>
> Fee looks to be around £25 Mill
>
>
> A bit of a waste, especially when what most fans really wanted to see
> was Ronaldinho. Now what they going to do with Rudd, Smith, Saha and
> Rooney?

--

Lancashire Morris Men Society probably has some vacanies.
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:41
Regular
Dont forget united had Solskjaer, Sheringham, Yorke and cole not too long ago...

Porto have signed Luis Fabiano for under £10M...
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Looks pretty much set that he will join Utd should he pass a medical.
Fee looks to be around £25 Mill

A bit of a waste, especially when what most fans really wanted to see was Ronaldinho. Now what they going to do with Rudd, Smith, Saha and Rooney?
Sat 28/08/04 at 17:37
"Was UW."
Man Utd.
Sat 28/08/04 at 02:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Why?

I though you supported Forest...and Peteborough?

:^)
Fri 27/08/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Manchester United hopefully
Fri 27/08/04 at 13:34
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Azul wrote:
> Dagenham.

Certainly hope so. We'd have to keep him away from certain high street corners past 10 on a Saturday evening though. That'd be his curfew.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.