GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"medal of honour rising sun problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/08/04 at 21:38
Regular
"papoo"
i need to hear from anyone who has played medal of honour rising sun and has got to the singapore sling stage where you need to go up some stairs to a save and there is a soldier (major bromley) at the bottom of the stairs and i cannot for the life of me get past him - can someone help me to get round this please - because he is blocking the stairs - HELP HELP! - thanks to any replies that can help me.
Fri 27/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Then attack another EA game.

With your face.

EA game being 'wall'.
Fri 27/08/04 at 20:25
Regular
ok... he gives you some spikey thingys to throw under a car
so go to the place that he talks to you and press x then you should throw the spikes and the car will crash so go up to the crashed car and press x then you take the gremans uniform and then he will move
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:15
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Politely ask him to get out of the way, just say "Excuse me sir, but I need to pass - could you move please?" I'm sure he'll happily oblige.
Thu 26/08/04 at 21:38
Regular
"papoo"
i need to hear from anyone who has played medal of honour rising sun and has got to the singapore sling stage where you need to go up some stairs to a save and there is a soldier (major bromley) at the bottom of the stairs and i cannot for the life of me get past him - can someone help me to get round this please - because he is blocking the stairs - HELP HELP! - thanks to any replies that can help me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.