GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mucking Fexcellent"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Read a story on Teletext (or, the 'Internet for spackers') today, in which the harrowing report of a delivery man being held up at gunpoint, was handled with the grace of Tommy Cooper. Delivery driver was robbed of a pizza, kebab and burger, and the Police said "He may have been after money, or just hungry". I s******g you not.
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Read a story on Teletext (or, the 'Internet for spackers') today, in which the harrowing report of a delivery man being held up at gunpoint, was handled with the grace of Tommy Cooper. Delivery driver was robbed of a pizza, kebab and burger, and the Police said "He may have been after money, or just hungry". I s******g you not.
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Selected"
I bet he was gutted he didn't get a coke
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://www.teletext.co.uk/news/story.asp?intArticleID=69537&intarticlenumber=7&intRegionID=1&intSubsectionID=1&From=I&indent=30[/URL]
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"The offender was white, in his late teens, around 6ft, slim, wearing a dark hooded jacket"

So, it's every kid in Harlow, then? That delivery driver so scoffed the lot.
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well i'll be a Cobbs Knob.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:13
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A pizza, a kebab and a beefburger? How many hands does this criminal have? Are we to believe it's some sort of ant-human hybrid?

I for one welcome our new ant overlords.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:16
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
We all know these fools would put the kebab down their pants and make an amusing hermaphrodite joke out of it.
Thu 26/08/04 at 00:40
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
hmmmm... burger. ants... kebab... ants...pizza...ants...

What the hell have ants got to do with it EY?
Fri 27/08/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> A pizza, a kebab and a beefburger? How many hands does this
> criminal have? Are we to believe it's some sort of ant-human
> hybrid?
>
> I for one welcome our new ant overlords.
he may have also stolen a bag from him or placed the burger and kebab on top of the pizza box?
Fri 27/08/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I like to imagine the burglar asking the victim to hold his gun while he piles the food up, then the victim handing the gun back. It honestly wouldn't surprise me in this town.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.