GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AVP Special Edition DVD confirmed"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Although there is no release date as yet, Paul Anderson has confirmed that theer will be an R rated version of the film released on DVD :) Alot of stuff was slashed out of the film by studio order to make it a PG-13, including some important bits of the plot!!
Fri 27/08/04 at 17:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've been put off going to see the new Resi film now, the more I watch the trailer the more it's starting to look like AVP2.

There's some obvious stupid moment aswell, Milla Jovovich bursting through a church window on a motorbike with a shotgun in one hand??? I can't tell whether it's meant to be related to the game or Terminator, either way it'll probably stink.
Fri 27/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
cipro wrote:
> Now please tell me, how in gods name is 20 minutes of extra footage
> going to change that from incredibly stupid to incredibly good? quick
> answer, it isn't.
>
> This is nothing more than Anderson trying to claw himself out of the
> very large hole he's dug himself with empty promises "no, it's
> good really it is." If you want to delude yourself go ahead, I'd
> personally rather stay behind and fill the hole in before he's
> allowed to direct again.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'm going to make a conscious effort to avoid this film, and just hope there is something left to salvage of the franchise.
Fri 27/08/04 at 16:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
it'll still be pants if the predator starts french kissing the woman hero, or whatever garbage that idiot Anderson dreamt up.
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Me > J00"
I've seen it and I enjoyed it quite a bit. This is pretty old news, but anyway, the DVD will feature:

- 20 minutes of deleted scenes, including an entire sub-plot. All deaths will be shown on-screen.
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
i mean the movie is gonna be not brilliant if its suitable for children under parental guidance
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:08
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
or unless that the Movie is completly changed into a good movie by the director putting ALL THE GOOD BITS HE LEFT OUT
Wed 25/08/04 at 23:01
Regular
I won't be happy unless the DVD itself is coated in dried blood, and the case is bound in human flesh.
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:58
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Trust me magnius the Aliens Vs Predator movie is really crap. I was looking to something really good, and it turned out to be a complete dissapointment, but I do hope that they make another movie to reedeem themselves
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Whatever the film is like, I really hope it does well in the Cinema and on DVD 'cause the entire franchise is resting on this film!! If AvP busts then I doubt there will ever be another Alien or Predator film :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.