GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woo Reading!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Who cares if it's wet and our cars become stuck in the mud? Who cares that "the bands aren't as good as last year"?

I certainly don't.

Tomorrow it's off to Reading and a weekend of music, drink, and fun!

For those who are going, I hear there's a planned meet up at the Hulk Hogan donut stall at 1:20am Thursday. If you went last year, you should know what I mean. If you didn't then I suggest you come down anyhoo. It's one of the stands in the area outside the arena (thats the best directions I can give you).
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:38
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think the hulk hogan thing (whatever it was I have no idea) went ahead, as a mate of mine I camped with last year mentioned having hogan stickers and another mate I saw on the train home also had one... :S

Also, some mates I was camped with decided to try and steal a gazebo. Went to nick one off people camped about 50 yards from us, couldn't be arsed so tried to nick a bag of booze and a guy kind of saw them and came and asked us if we'd seen where the people ran off to. They then got paranoid this guy knew it was them, and we decided to nick a flag off some other peoples gazebo and plant it on his gazebo, thus framing him. As far as we know the other people couldn't care less. Ah well.
Mon 30/08/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No it was gone. I heard he had the licence taken away after last year.

Apparently he was going to get on the roof off the burger van near where his used to stand. Waited until about 12:30 then got cold and moved on.

Favourite bands of the weekend?
Good stories?
Anyone here join my Greenday party on Sunday morning (about 1-2am)?

Good festival.
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:04
Regular
"i don't know"
That was complete bloody madness.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:57
Regular
I couldn't find his donut van! I was going to join the hunt for him but was otherwise engaged at the time so didn't. Anyone go to it?
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
And what the hell is happening with the parking?

I better get a spot on site!
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah but it'll all blend into Thursday night. So how do you get to his stand then? If it's the same as last year (If you were coming out of the arena - Turn right and walk a tiny amount, then it's tucked away in the corner) then I'll be fine.

Leaving at nine. I live near Oxford so it's only about a 45minute drive for me.

HOGAN! HOGAN! HOGAN!
Wed 25/08/04 at 20:44
Regular
It's actually 1:20am FRIDAY morning. Also Hulk Hogans dohnut stand is by the bridge, next to where you buy wood from.

What time you going down there? I have to get up at about 4am tomorrow, drive to Kings Cross to pick someone up, then drive to Watford to pick up someone else, then on the Reading, so it's gonna be a damn long journey.
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I've been reading since primary school, so the novelty has worn off
> now.

I can't read ;)
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:15
Regular
I've been reading since primary school, so the novelty has worn off now.
Wed 25/08/04 at 16:11
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Who cares if it's wet and our cars become stuck in the mud? Who cares that "the bands aren't as good as last year"?

I certainly don't.

Tomorrow it's off to Reading and a weekend of music, drink, and fun!

For those who are going, I hear there's a planned meet up at the Hulk Hogan donut stall at 1:20am Thursday. If you went last year, you should know what I mean. If you didn't then I suggest you come down anyhoo. It's one of the stands in the area outside the arena (thats the best directions I can give you).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.