GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thatcher in Coup"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3596948.stm[/URL]

The image portrayed in my head of this makes me laugh.
Wed 25/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Someone could reply quoting it.
Wed 25/08/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Odds are he's got backing from more than one western agency... and why
> not? That place is Zimbabwe mark 2. Looks like the South African's
> are even playing along, I mean saying they will let him out on bail?
> lol I think someone with the resources to stage a coup can manage to
> slip out the country pretty easily....
------

Wow, Belldandy approving of coup d'etats against nations of dark skinned people.
Like in Iran and Iraq.
Like in El Salvador.
Like in Guatamala
Like in Indochina
Like in Cambodia
Like in Indochina
Like in Vietnam

I know you've put me on ignore, but at least somebody else will see you for the hypocrite racist you are.
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Heh. The man who got lost in a rally staging a coup? He probably couldn't find Equatorial Guinea on a map...mind you, few could.

Incidentally, always funny to see how Bell, the defender of Freedom and Justice, is ever so keen to see nations of little brown men being overthrown and ruled by good, white, christian, rich men. Not that I'm accusing him of being a hypocrite and a racist, oh nononononononononoyesnononononono....
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
Me Stupid-Head
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Odds are he's got backing from more than one western agency... and why not? That place is Zimbabwe mark 2. Looks like the South African's are even playing along, I mean saying they will let him out on bail? lol I think someone with the resources to stage a coup can manage to slip out the country pretty easily....
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3596948.stm[/URL]

The image portrayed in my head of this makes me laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.