GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/08/04 at 01:15
Regular
Ok, so having spent over a month waiting for play.com to pull its finger out of its ass, or for the record companies to get their sh.. together, and after hearing the new tunes on my friends stereo more than a few times, I lost my resolve and spoke to my good friend, Mr. B. Torrent.

Very impressed, although I am biased, have loved pretty much everything they ever released. The dirtchamber sessions has been nestled on top of my midi system since the year tut.

The track 'girls' I at first found grating - so much different to what I'm used to. But having heard it repeatedly thanks to Radio 1, it has grown on me in a big way.

I'm pleased to say the rest of the album does not disappoint.

Let's all raise our glasses to the great peer to peer sharing god, who I name 'Gamblor'.
Wed 25/08/04 at 15:12
Regular
"All about the Beats"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Girls is a terrible song.
>
> I liked Fat of the Land though.

I recommend you finding 'More Girls', which is the B-side off the Girls single out soon, its abit more "Fat of the Land" for you.
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:26
"Was UW."
Breaks producers Tipper and Andy Page did this style of breakbeat/funk five years ago. So, in the breaks world, it's nothing new.
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:19
Regular
"All about the Beats"
What are you on about?

He used some wicked samples for that track..

Broken Glass - 'Style Of Streets'
D Train - "You're The One For Me"
Tue 24/08/04 at 17:08
"Was UW."
The "Girls" track has influences from a breakbeat producer/DJ that created tunes similar to that in 1999. Basically, "Girls" is an out-dated track. I will need to research on that producer...
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:49
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ive had this album on MP3 for over a month, i brought the CD on day of release.

The quality on the CD greatly improves the enjoyment of this album. And also some of the track have been extended over the MP3 versions (though now with the cd out, im sure that will be corrected).

If you aint going to buy the CD (grrr), then try and get the highest quality MP3 rip of it you can find. Its worth it.
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:40
Regular
"All about the Beats"
AB1000 wrote:
> I like the new album but also think it's a shame they turned away from
> the style of Baby's Got A Temper as I really liked that track
> (although I'm sure some of you will disagree). I'm also really
> annoyed that their tour sold out before I had a chance to order a
> ticket :@. I saw them at Reading 2 years ago and have to say it was
> the highlight of the weekend.

BGAT was good, well the insrumental version.

15 mintues it took, to sell all dates on there mini tour. But i got my tickets. I think theres still an Ireland date with tickets, but its seat tickets only.

Like anyone will sit watching The Prodigy. hehe
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:38
Regular
"All about the Beats"
magnius wrote:
> I hate the new album, "Girls" is even worse than
> "Baby's got a Temper" and there are some really dubious
> collaberations on some tracks. Time for Prodigy to feck off me
> thinks.

Dont listen to em then.
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:36
Regular
"All about the Beats"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Girls is a terrible song.
>
> I liked Fat of the Land though.

Says it all, Prodigy have changed there sound from 1997.
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Warbird has tickets - ahaha
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:34
Regular
I like the new album but also think it's a shame they turned away from the style of Baby's Got A Temper as I really liked that track (although I'm sure some of you will disagree). I'm also really annoyed that their tour sold out before I had a chance to order a ticket :@. I saw them at Reading 2 years ago and have to say it was the highlight of the weekend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.