GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi people"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 09:10
Regular
"You want advice? DI"
Hi. I am kina a new here. I say kinda because i joined like ages ago and posted a little then went away and forgot about this place. I only came back and remembered it cuz i needed soome cheats. So HI again.
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
lingerie sections. joy.

*hides behind computer*
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
Whe I'm not wasting my life on ukchatforums.com, I like to fap over my Mum's catalogue ESPECIALLY AT THE LINGERIE SECTION.....

..When I've cleaned myself up, I then proceed to molest the cat. It's the highlight of my everyday life.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:32
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
why just the other day i joined some delightful chaps for some tea and scones and after a little chitchat they asked if i would like to join them for a good old game of cricket. i gracefully declined, took a handful of sandwiches and scarpered from those outdoor gentkemen. ho. tally ho i said as i ran. ho.

*coughs*
Mon 23/08/04 at 11:52
Regular
"SOUP!"
This one time I play FOOBALL in the PARK with sum FRIENDS, but pro evo is betterer.
Mon 23/08/04 at 11:49
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
yeah, lousy geeks with thier own websites. pfff. =p
Mon 23/08/04 at 10:51
Regular
*watches as the geeks flap around like demented spastics trying to prove to everyone that they 'have' a life*
Mon 23/08/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i am never ever here on weekends, only weekdays. i therefore have life. i am here on weekdays, during schooltime and at work exp.
Mon 23/08/04 at 10:26
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Hyman Condo wrote:
> Alot of people who spend all their time on pcs have not got a life. I
> have a life. Thats why i went away for 80 days.

Fraid you are wrong. I am on a PC all day pretty much every day. And I still have chance to go on business meetings (o joy), go drinking, go to pub, and have numerous girlfriends ;). My social life rocks... altho quite frankly, I could just bugga outta my workplace and go for a drink now and never come back till saturday.
Mon 23/08/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Someone who named themself after a location in Vice City would be likely to write like that. You were completely right to do that. =D
Mon 23/08/04 at 09:51
Regular
"\\"
Hyman Condo wrote:
> Hi. I am kina a new here. Lol!! I say kinda because i joined like ages ago
> and posted a little then went away and forgot about this place OMG!!1. I
> only came back and remembered it cuz i needed soome cheats LOl!!22. So
> HI again. LOLLLZ!!!

Sorry... It just didn't seem right without doing that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.