GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jeepers Creepers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/08/04 at 22:47
Regular
I think i'll sue its makers. That was so poor! who stole the last hour of the film!

Make it again i insist i give you a D grade
Mon 23/08/04 at 17:23
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
Atomic Halo wrote:
> I must be the only person here who liked it.

I think one of my mates mates like it...
Mon 23/08/04 at 14:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
It really is a terrible film. I saw a film review that said it was the scarriest film to come out of America in the past 10 years but I was too young to see it at the cinema. SO I went to see the second one when that came out as I heard the first was great and that was TERRIBLE!!

So I bought the first on DVD to see the "good" one and that is definitely no better. Regretted it ever since. The whole point of a horror film is that noone quite knows what's happening, why it's happening etc etc until the very end. That's what keeps it scary. Revealing a crappy monster in the first few minutes just takes away all the mystery and suspense. It is terrible.

*stamps on DVD*
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:49
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I must be the only person here who liked it.
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:05
Regular
A bit of a ghostly appearance indeed....

Trying to warn someone or somet, he sorta appears in her dreams.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:59
Regular
*********************SPOILER***************************

if you intend to watch this poor effort

Is it true that the brother who got munced is actually in the second one? yet the surviving sister isn't?
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:43
Regular
And the director should have left the "beatinu" number plate alone, those audience members who worked it out could feel good about themselves... instead the director just tried to drum it home.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:42
Regular
It turned from an interesting horror movie to a stupid b-movie attempt.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:37
"possibly impossible"
The idea behind the mystical stuff was ok, but they could have expanded on it.

If the creature needed the parts from humans to become human so he could stay on earth longer it would have been more interesting. I originally thought that it was trying to create another creature, Frankenstein style.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
Up to the Cat woman bit (mainly because that scene was fantastic) it was alright... it then fell apart as the mystical element of the creature fell away.

Then they made a sequel based soley around that last half hour or so.
Mon 23/08/04 at 11:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The cat woman: "That is not one of my scare crows."

For some reason it made me laugh. :-/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.