GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Blair hit by terrorist attack!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/08/04 at 18:21
Regular
Just come on the news! terrorists have bombed tony blair's car as it left Berlesconi's holiday in italy, the wreckage is pretty shocking but apparently everyone has survived but cherie is critical!

Its on most of the TV channels and news sites:

BBC.com:

[URL]http://www.bbc-news.org.uk/fetchArticle.php?refId=1077[/URL]
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:49
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
gunman wrote:
> Sites shut down

I know... I'd have like to seen that.
Sun 22/08/04 at 16:14
Regular
Sites shut down
Sun 22/08/04 at 10:47
Regular
no they don't. they do what i said all the time! they just put a solid title whiuch you can't click with "more details to follow" then they edit it and turn the title into a link!
Sun 22/08/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Colourless"
They don't say that in the headline.

When you click on the article, it takes you to the page, where they have a small paragraph (usually the one used on the headline page) and then underneath it will say "More to follow."

They do not put "More news as we recieve it" in a headline.
Sat 21/08/04 at 17:31
Regular
the web site doesnt work anymore...
Sat 21/08/04 at 11:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
They did it with Danny Murphy going to Charlton, so I presume they do it a lot.
Sat 21/08/04 at 10:33
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Ashley - they don't say "More details to follow" in BBC
> articles....
>
> ^o)

yes they do! they say it all the bloody time! They put the headline up on breaking news then write it. so they can have instant news. They do it in sport, with breaking news and "match report to follow and the likes" it really common on bbc.
Sat 21/08/04 at 02:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Der Nazi wrote:
> [URL]http://www.bbc-news.org.uk/fetchArticle.php?refId=1273[/URL]
>
> If this were the truth, I would be celebrating. =D

You'd be celebrating if they died instantly? It'd probably take a more slow and painful death for me to get the party poppers out, as it is I'd just give a quick whoop.
Sat 21/08/04 at 02:14
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley - they don't say "More details to follow" in BBC articles....

^o)
Sat 21/08/04 at 00:47
Regular
that is great, im gonna try that when the site stops being updated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.