GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Post Results Parties & Edge Hill Open Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/08/04 at 17:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Is anyone here going to the Edge Hill University open day tomorrow?

It is, perhaps, one of the most awkward places to travel to and involves me getting up at 6.30 tomorrow morning to get a train into leeds, then a train from leeds to preston, then another train which will finally arrive at Ormskirk at twenty to 11. Four hours of travelling, what a start to a day!

It really messes up my plans to go out into Leeds tonight celebrating AS exam results so I think I'll have to settle for a quiet drink with a couple of friends in the local after work and be in bed by 12. What a party animal...

Did anyone else spend yesterday celebrating their results or drowning their sorrows? Leeds centre last night was an orgy (take the meaning of the word how you like) of drunk students - which is always good.

My friends and I started in the local pub at 2pm and had a stomach-lining meal and a few pints before doing what is known at the "Horsforth mile" (8 pubs in the town which are all in a pretty easy to follow line). After that we went into leeds centre at around 7pm and decided to see "The Bourne Supremacy" (which is decidedly hard to follow after what I think was about 7 pints of lager). After this we staggered to a bar called Edwards for another few drinks - but it turns out it was "Divas night" and they piped out Kylie and Beyonce music - thus causing us to leave promptly.

We travelled back to Horsforth at about half past 9 back to the pub we started in. The same barman had been working since 12 in the afternoon, poor bloke. The pub was bursting with A and AS level students, of which only one got ID'd and thrown out. We stayed until about midnight and then crawled up the street to find some takeaway food. I ended up at my work (Pizza House) and got some greasy-as-sin chips and waltzed to sit on the steps at the back of Morrisons (the place we always go to sit and eat out takeaways when we're drunk (its got a light, its sheltered and fairly warm - bingo!) however we found people sat in our spot! Dastards! But we got talking to them and they were funtacular.

I then walked home drunked, somehow negotioated logging onto msn and told my girlyfriend how mush I lurvhed her.

Good night? Yup.
Sat 21/08/04 at 16:10
Regular
Well I went to a club in Stevenage last night and it was indeed bursting with drunken sixth form students :). Some of my mates and I decided to join in and got completely wrecked.
Fri 20/08/04 at 18:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Why is it always neccessary to describe your nights out? Just a question - you always seem to do so.............

I've not been home since Monday, until now, evidently. And?
Fri 20/08/04 at 18:03
Regular
You'll get mugged by a bunch of scousers.
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:53
Regular
"SOUP!"
Is anyone here going to the Edge Hill University open day tomorrow?

It is, perhaps, one of the most awkward places to travel to and involves me getting up at 6.30 tomorrow morning to get a train into leeds, then a train from leeds to preston, then another train which will finally arrive at Ormskirk at twenty to 11. Four hours of travelling, what a start to a day!

It really messes up my plans to go out into Leeds tonight celebrating AS exam results so I think I'll have to settle for a quiet drink with a couple of friends in the local after work and be in bed by 12. What a party animal...

Did anyone else spend yesterday celebrating their results or drowning their sorrows? Leeds centre last night was an orgy (take the meaning of the word how you like) of drunk students - which is always good.

My friends and I started in the local pub at 2pm and had a stomach-lining meal and a few pints before doing what is known at the "Horsforth mile" (8 pubs in the town which are all in a pretty easy to follow line). After that we went into leeds centre at around 7pm and decided to see "The Bourne Supremacy" (which is decidedly hard to follow after what I think was about 7 pints of lager). After this we staggered to a bar called Edwards for another few drinks - but it turns out it was "Divas night" and they piped out Kylie and Beyonce music - thus causing us to leave promptly.

We travelled back to Horsforth at about half past 9 back to the pub we started in. The same barman had been working since 12 in the afternoon, poor bloke. The pub was bursting with A and AS level students, of which only one got ID'd and thrown out. We stayed until about midnight and then crawled up the street to find some takeaway food. I ended up at my work (Pizza House) and got some greasy-as-sin chips and waltzed to sit on the steps at the back of Morrisons (the place we always go to sit and eat out takeaways when we're drunk (its got a light, its sheltered and fairly warm - bingo!) however we found people sat in our spot! Dastards! But we got talking to them and they were funtacular.

I then walked home drunked, somehow negotioated logging onto msn and told my girlyfriend how mush I lurvhed her.

Good night? Yup.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.