GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My next mouse"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 19:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
[URL]http://img16.exs.cx/img16/8692/mx-1000.jpg[/URL]

*Drool*

Though i do think the battery indicator looks too much like a spirit level.
Mon 23/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Ye I my Bluetooth mouse for gaming, I've never once had a problem with it. The wireless is useful for when I'm sitting in my garden, I can control my music from my chair. I can also use my keyboard from other places in my kitchen, when my mum is mopping the floor, for example :-)

Another use is, I use my keyboard in lots of different positions - on my desk, upper desk, lap, floor (when performing surgery). It's just useful not to have these small items attatched to one single lump.

Great for presentations too. I just bring my Bluetooth dongle with me to school/work, and voila - instant wireless slide button!

As a side note, it's great having a high power Bluetooth transceiver permanently attatched to my desk - I can tell when my friends arrive because it picks up their phones :-D
Mon 23/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Well I liked the idea of not having any wires and my old mouse went through batteries like anything, so my newer mouse is a saint. I also have an old intelipoint mouse for backup as they are so reliable, its never failed me.
Mon 23/08/04 at 19:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I actually need a new mouse, i accidently subscribed to a dvd rental site when my mouse inadvertantly double clicked while i was closing a pop up.
Mon 23/08/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
It's a personal thing, I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse (RF version of this Logitech Bluetooth, in fact) when I was using a 333mhz Linux box, because you can increase productivity, usability and comfort with just a small investement. My old 333 was fine for everything I was doing at the time, but having a decent keyboard and mouse was a godsend. Wireless - great. Optical - amazing.

Botton line: I need a new CPU at the moment, but if this keyboard and mouse broke, I would spend the money on a new keyboard and mouse.
Mon 23/08/04 at 18:17
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
I don't understand why some people buy a fancy mouse fancy keyboard fancy monitor, when they got a computer that only just supports the new hardware... why?

I’ve had my wireless optical mouse for... 2 years now, and it's got 2 marks hardly visible where the paint stuff has come off, and it has 5 buttons with 6 functions, I only use 3 of them often and 1 every week or so, the other 2 well they only get accidentally clicked and cursed for closing my programs. And the battery is supposed to last for 8 hours but I’ve used it for 12 hours without putting 'im in the docking station. who needs a battery meter when you have economical mouse with batteries that don't run out?
Mon 23/08/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Freeola Support"
yeah I've got an mx700 (well not at work)
dont forget to mention the mx510
Sun 22/08/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Surely someone's mentioned the MX500 and MX700 ?
Fri 20/08/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
hhm be careful, packard bell stuff has a tendency to be complete and utter s***, really my packard bell exploded (well the psu, i think its q-tec so its not supprising)
Fri 20/08/04 at 12:09
Regular
"Freeola Support"
cookie monster wrote:
> [URL]http://img16.exs.cx/img16/8692/mx-1000.jpg[/URL]
>
> *Drool*
>
> Though i do think the battery indicator looks too much like a spirit
> level.
Dammit they upgraded my mouse already :(
But nice feature the battery level with mine a piece of software suddently pops up "your battery is low" and then it dies, rather annoying especialy in game.
Fri 20/08/04 at 10:25
Regular
"\\"
Mode wrote:
> I use my SR mouse.
> It was free and optical, I can not really complain.

I can. Buttons have stopped working.

*moans*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.