GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"eBuyer Change"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yey, finally, the whole category thing has been sorted out.
Looks quite good.
Fri 20/08/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yeah, but the joke was in the fact that SR don't really compete at all with eBuyer.
But then that's just my opinion.
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:57
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
But we arnt supposed to promote competitors on a companys forums!, i use e-buyer when buying for other people but other sites when i want it to arrive undamaged
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
DiG wrote:
> But we should talk about them, sssshhhhhhhhh there a competitor

Not really.

I'd never even hesitate to use eBuyer over SR.
Fri 20/08/04 at 14:12
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've ordered loads off them, nice and cheap and quick, never had a problem yet :)

Somethings like the Mustek PVR-A1 I looked up yesterday are £20 cheaper there than here.
Thu 19/08/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Thats much better, that was the main thing i didnt like about ebuyer, there layout. But we should talk about them, sssshhhhhhhhh there a competitor
Thu 19/08/04 at 18:24
Regular
Coin wrote:
> Expensive...

I find them the cheapest. People say they have poor customer service, however I've ordered loads from them and I've not had a problem once. I even snapped the cpu latch and they replaced the motherboard free of charge.

And yes, I noticed the new layout too. Menus are fairly basic but I do like the product description/reviews much better now.
Thu 19/08/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Bicycle"
Not too sure about eBuyer.

Expensive...
Thu 19/08/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yey, finally, the whole category thing has been sorted out.
Looks quite good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.