GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Evil Commedian in Newquay"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 13:13
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Whilst in Newquay the entertainment I admit was a bit crap. Every night the disco would play the same songs in the same order every night.

But one night we were pleased to hear that a commedian was in town, so we decided with my friends parents to go and watch him. But boy this commedian was an evil one.

After strumming a few songs on his guitar and taking the mick out of some legendary singers aka Elvis Presely, he then started to horrify us spectators with a few shocking stunts.

He went backstage for a bit, and before we knew it he came out in nothing but a G-string. Basically the whole crowd gasped in horror, whilst the old lady in the corner was attemtping a wolf-whistle, and then the jokes began to come, and my god he didn't give a toss.

Have a read of some of these:

What do you call a P**i in a rubbish tip - Rummaging

What's the difference between a P**i and ET - ET p**sed off home

and then when a fat man walked across to the bar he said to him - 'I see the keep fat diet is working mate'

Then, when this evil bloke had finished his work for tonight, he went out by saying 'If I have offended anyone - b*llucks to you'

This guy was evil, and even though he was funny, you can't help thinking that one day he will get his head booted by someone he offends a bit too much.
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
is a commedian any different to a Comedian?
Thu 19/08/04 at 14:25
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Seems like a racist not a commedian to me...
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:29
Regular
"muhaha (Im laughing"
woh
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:13
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Whilst in Newquay the entertainment I admit was a bit crap. Every night the disco would play the same songs in the same order every night.

But one night we were pleased to hear that a commedian was in town, so we decided with my friends parents to go and watch him. But boy this commedian was an evil one.

After strumming a few songs on his guitar and taking the mick out of some legendary singers aka Elvis Presely, he then started to horrify us spectators with a few shocking stunts.

He went backstage for a bit, and before we knew it he came out in nothing but a G-string. Basically the whole crowd gasped in horror, whilst the old lady in the corner was attemtping a wolf-whistle, and then the jokes began to come, and my god he didn't give a toss.

Have a read of some of these:

What do you call a P**i in a rubbish tip - Rummaging

What's the difference between a P**i and ET - ET p**sed off home

and then when a fat man walked across to the bar he said to him - 'I see the keep fat diet is working mate'

Then, when this evil bloke had finished his work for tonight, he went out by saying 'If I have offended anyone - b*llucks to you'

This guy was evil, and even though he was funny, you can't help thinking that one day he will get his head booted by someone he offends a bit too much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.