GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone’s Favorite Film Quotes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 08:50
Regular
Come on everyone there are hundreds of thousands of films out there so lets get together and create a chain of the best film quotes around!

Put the quote and then the film it’s by. eg "*****" : *****

"I'll Be Back!” : Terminator

Wed 02/05/01 at 08:50
Come on everyone there are hundreds of thousands of films out there so lets get together and create a chain of the best film quotes around!

Put the quote and then the film it’s by. eg "*****" : *****

"I'll Be Back!” : Terminator

Wed 02/05/01 at 10:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Son, you got a panty on your head" Raising Arizona

"Right you f***er, I'm going to do the washing up" Withnail & I

"I got 3 words. Learn to f***ing type" Reservoir Dogs

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" Jaws

"There is a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, it would be a shame to ruin yours" The Princess Bride

"The Cliffs of Insanity? Are you mad?" The Princess Bride

"I know a little German...he's over there" Top Secret

"Ain't no way you come from my loins boy...I'm going home and I'm gonna kick your momma in the butt" Smokey & The Bandit
Wed 02/05/01 at 11:44
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Princess Bride good call!...

'Life is pain princess; Anyone who says differently, is trying to sell you something'

'You mean... we'll try and kill each other like civilised people?'

'We'll never survive; nonsense, your only saying that because no one ever has.'

'There's something I ought to tell you; I'm not left handed either.'

Wed 02/05/01 at 16:35
"Moderator"
"IM BLACK!? You mean to tell me for 36 years no one ever had the common decency to tell me i was a black man?"BTLC

"Your dispicable, you kind of guy who'd Fcuk a man in the @rse and not even have the common decency to give him a decent hand around..."FMJ

'(.)'
Wed 02/05/01 at 19:29
"I dont even have "a" gun let alone many guns that would necesitate a gun rack" : waynes world 1
Wed 02/05/01 at 22:17
"lifes like a box of chocolates, because you never know what your gonna get" do i need to say what film that comes from!!!!!!!!

"the names Bond, James Bond" again do i really need to say!!

"shaken not stirred" before anyone naps that one!!!

"are you talking to me, are you talking to me" well you tell me!!!!!!!! lol

Jac
Wed 02/05/01 at 22:43
"The Force IS With You!", let me guess, maybe starwars?
Wed 02/05/01 at 22:54
"He's just a little horse" - Top Secret

"Elwood: It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it!" -The Blues Brothers

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuurious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." - Pulp Fiction

Wed 02/05/01 at 23:02
Both of mine are from the Die Hard series

"You wanna stay alive? You stay with me"

"Simple Simon said to the pieman gimme your pies, or i cane ure head in"
Wed 02/05/01 at 23:02
"shhhhmoooking" : The Mask

"Lahoo-hooser" : Ace Ventura Pet Detective

"Never Let Them See You Bleed And Always Have An Escape Paln" : Q

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.