GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dashboard Confessional ROCK!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/08/04 at 22:46
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I believe that Dashboard Confessional are the Greatest band ever, and they totally deserve the title King of Emo Music..... Tis a pity that they don't get into the charts in the UK, but Sissor Sisters does with totally crap songs, this makes me sick, but im so looking forward to their concert on the 28th..
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:46
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I believe that Dashboard Confessional are the Greatest band ever, and they totally deserve the title King of Emo Music..... Tis a pity that they don't get into the charts in the UK, but Sissor Sisters does with totally crap songs, this makes me sick, but im so looking forward to their concert on the 28th..
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
The Confederate wrote:
> they totally deserve the title King of Emo Music

Bwahahaha hahhhahahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a v ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a v ahahahahhahahahahha ah aha hahaha ha ahah ha aha a

*Ahem*

They're welcome to it.
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm the only King of Emo Music around here sonny. And the Queen.
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
ha aha a v ahaha v hahhahahahahha v
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You're only laughing at Emu music because I'm laughing at Emu music.
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:55
Regular
"Teal'c"
haha v haha v vv ahah v
Wed 18/08/04 at 23:05
Regular
"\\"
The Confederate wrote:
> I believe that Dashboard Confessional are the Greatest band ever, and
> they totally deserve the title King of Emo Music...

Yep. You have to be pretty poor to get that...

Pffft. Arn't i supposed to like Emo music?

*checks with friends*

Oh. I am.

DASHBOARD CONFESIONAL RRRULLES!

*cough*
Wed 18/08/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
www.google.co.uk

Type in "emo" in the images bit. Ewwwwwww. Fair comment about 'Emo' though - it's a load of rrrrrrrs.
Wed 18/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
Nice AOE, buying all their albums was the best purchases of music that i have ever done.
Wed 18/08/04 at 23:13
Regular
Now buy some albums from other Emo bands and realise they all sound the same.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.