GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Britain a mongrel race."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 01:15
Regular
After politicians were made to withdraw their views on Britains multi-cultural society should they be allowed to stay in their political party or do you think they should be forced to resign.Could you trust your local MP if he was a racist or a homophobic or do you think that there are more problems stemming from so many races now living in Britain.The troubles in Oldham have caused supposed no-go areas for whites where an old man was beaten up for simply walking down a road in an area where he grew up.
Wed 16/05/01 at 14:01
Regular
To understand mongrel race, you need to know the defenition of race. No one knows what a race actually is, is it people who follow a certain religion or is it dependent on nationality.

If it is dependent on nationality then yes the UK has been a mongrol race for going on 3000 years if it's religion then yes. I guess that would be a yes then. Scotland is made up of three main groups, Picts, Celts and Anglo-Saxons. There is a small Scandanavian contingent and in the last 60 years we have seen the rise of Asian communities also. These groups all have different cultures but al claim to be Scottish. Then in the bigger picture there is the United Kingdom, made up of almost 9 different distinct "races" of people. What really annoys me is the fact that to get to race there is a major word overlooked, "species". What is a species, animals which can mate and produce fertile offspring. Can a celt mate with an asian and produce fertile offspring? Yes. Can an agnglo-saxon mate with a celt and produce fertile offspring? Yes.

Species=Human

p.s. the sooner scotland gets independence from this westminster crap the better.
Sat 12/05/01 at 04:51
Regular
To me, it comes down to a question of education. Racists have had a disease implanted in their heads by what they have learned by way of discriminatory belief and irrational fear of anyone or anything they perceive as 'different'. The way to combat racism is through education, to teach people that a person's nationality or the colour of their skinhas no affect on their worth as a person, and through increased ethnic diversity, so that future generations can all grow up together without there ever being a concept of 'us' and 'them' in people's mindsets.

One strange thing though, hearing about the issues in oldham, whatever the level of truth in them (myself being white), it felt so strange for the first time really considering that i myself could be a victim of racism, and that there are people out there who would attack me for walking down the wrong street with the 'wrong' colour skin. It's a frightening concept, and that mustn't even begin to touch on the scale of the effect to people who really are victims, and have to face much more real threats.

It certainly given me a new look at the whole thing...
Sat 05/05/01 at 01:57
Regular

This country has a lack of docters. So they are advertising in places like india for docters to come over and earn a living here. Different races bring with them different ways of thinking. If we could all respect each others views regardless of race then this world would be a better place. Bit like this forum i suppose. No-one is judged on the colour of their skin because it can not be seen. If only this thinking was used in the real world.....
Thu 03/05/01 at 10:43
Regular
"smile, it's free"
mystic mike wrote:
> i think the mps we have now are a bunch of soft bars.tards letting
> these people in my country. if people don't want race hate thern
> they should'nt come to this country. what this country needs is a
> spical police force like the ss for germany in the world war.

Like many racists, your mistake is to criticise EVERY non white person. What you could redirect your anger on, is illegal immigrants. Many coloured people have as much of a right to be here as you.

Now, I don't remember the statictics, but I believe the number of illegal immigrants that make their way into britian is ludicrous.

if we
> don't start to do something about it now 50 years time there will be
> no whites, if you go out now and look around you all you will see is
> single mothers walking around with there brown babys called jorden
> or jaycob its a disgrace and it makes me feel sick.

What is it, 10% of londoners are black? (it was 5% 25 years ago) Remember, london is the most ethnically varied place in the country. You needn't woory about this.

people used to
> call this country great britan and noe its just britan. eveything we
> work for though history the mps have tossed away, we need to go back
> when they used to say the sun never sets on the english horizon,

I assume you're referring to the empire? The sun never sets on the emglish empire because it is so big, it's always daytime somewhere? So we've lost a lot - but do you have any idea how rich this country became on the artifacts and goods plundered from other countries? You want more??

> because a country not in war is a weak country. lets do something
> about, england for the english vote bnp.

You plainly don't know what you're talking about, and have no idea of economics or politics.
Thu 03/05/01 at 09:04
Regular
"not dead"
Though many black and Asian people have been living here for generations. They've got just as much right to be here than you or I.

>what this country needs is a
> spical police force like the ss for germany in the world war.

What and concentration camps and the like? Don't be stupid!

>if we
> don't start to do something about it now 50 years time there will be
> no whites,

Well that's incredibly stupid! There's no way that'll happen. Hopefully in 50 years there will be people of many different origins living without racist like yourself to knock them.

if you go out now and look around you all you will see is
> single mothers

Why?

walking around with there brown babys called jorden
> or jaycob its a disgrace and it makes me feel sick.

So what's wrong with those names? I believe they happen to both be names from the Bible....?

>people used to
> call this country great britan and noe its just britan.

Completely wrong again! No one has ever, ever known this country as britan. It's Great Britain.

> eveything we
> work for though history the mps have tossed away, we need to go back
> when they used to say the sun never sets on the english horizon,
> because a country not in war is a weak country.

A country at war is a poor country you fool! How about I hand you a ration book, and make you spend evenings in complete darkness, in fear of being bombed?

>lets do something
> about, england for the english vote bnp.

Here's a better idea, let's not.

You are a racist, and a very misguided one too. Do you really think this country would be a much better place if only white people lived here? Your problems are your own doing, and the solution is not in racism.

This country would be a better place if we got rid of the racists.

I was born into this country, and am aware that people of other origins are here, and have been here for years. There's nothing wrong with that.

We also have a number of asylum seekers come into the country. I'd rather them be allowed into the country rather than letting them be tortured by dictators.

Mind you, when they get here, and they're confronted by animals like yourself.

You are disease, you are scum. Hopefully one day they'll find a cure, and put an end to your kind for good.
Thu 03/05/01 at 02:21
Dont hold back mickey tell me what you really think. Where do you live and whats your problem.
Wed 02/05/01 at 01:15
After politicians were made to withdraw their views on Britains multi-cultural society should they be allowed to stay in their political party or do you think they should be forced to resign.Could you trust your local MP if he was a racist or a homophobic or do you think that there are more problems stemming from so many races now living in Britain.The troubles in Oldham have caused supposed no-go areas for whites where an old man was beaten up for simply walking down a road in an area where he grew up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.