GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo remakes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
"~DPG~"
Nintendo seem to be either re-making games or re-releasing games recently. I think if they are gonna release a half-decent re-release that Super Mario 64 should be out on the 'Cube... Imagine the sales the 'Cube would make.

I'm not saying that i don't like Nintendo bringing out old classics, but they are neglecting newer games. e.g Mario Kart 64 is better than MK: Double Dash, Ocarina Of Time was better than Wind Waker and Mario 64 was better than Mario Sunshine.

Plus, one last thing. I hope when the Gamecube 2 comes out we see some most 'NEW' Nintendo characters as well as Link and Mario. Once again, i'm not saying we see too much of Link and Mario, but i think we need some fresh Nintendo characters.

(Thanks for reading)
Mon 23/08/04 at 17:13
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
Dringo wrote:
> Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse! Minkelda! It all makes sense now!
>
> What the hell has this guy been sampling?
>
> Whatever it is I want some.

I have been sampling a new game. That good enough for you?
Mon 23/08/04 at 17:11
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I have just seen this new Nintendo game. I don't know if it's charater based, most games are, but it's called Tales of Symphonia. [URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GC6614_tales_of_symphonia.html[/URL]
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Dringo wrote:
> You make sounds via posts? Cool.

eh? explanation required for vampyr
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:03
Regular
You make sounds via posts? Cool.

Pikmin was praised for innovation getting about 85% plus in most publications a score I back up.

Pikmin 2 has been getting scores such as 93%....

Crap???
Mon 23/08/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
you seem angered. deep breaths and count to 10
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:58
Regular
What review said it was crap??????????

What was the reviewer sniffing?
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Dringo wrote:
> Damn the Ironing.
>
> Wouldn't you class Pikmin as a new character based game?

heh look at him try to get this back on topic. NO, this is about who is stupid. cant you read? are you stupid? lol

no, i wouldnt class it as a character based game, but in fairness, i read the review and thought it crapacious.
Mon 23/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Ofcourse! Minkelda! It all makes sense now!
>
> What the hell has this guy been sampling?

Whatever it is I want some.
Mon 23/08/04 at 10:43
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
Alright, that's enough Edgy, it was only a joke!
Sun 22/08/04 at 23:25
Regular
Ofcourse! Minkelda! It all makes sense now!

What the hell has this guy been sampling?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.