GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"about to buy killzone does it play in split competition or co op? need info."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Sat 29/01/05 at 19:08
Regular
"killzone question"
as i say im tring to buy 1-2 player fisrt person chooter game like kill zone. .. but is killzone a 1-2 player game? not on multiplayer online.

i was reading reviews about it and they say too little obout it about the co op mode so i am skeptic about it just like i was in ghost recon 2 wich it sayed that it was a 1-2 player game but it was not i was disapointed. and also how do you rate it.good bad?

if any body can answer this thanks.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:50
"Tesco value"
reminds me of metal gear solid

so bland
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:38
Regular
"8==="
Green and grey?

That's it?

Nasty.
Sun 30/01/05 at 15:23
"Tesco value"
and green...

endless, endless green
Sun 30/01/05 at 05:18
Regular
"8==="
It plays in endless grey apparently.

Endless endless grey.
Sat 29/01/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
You can play 1 or 2 player offline 'Battlefields' where you choose from 6 modes of play, then select whether to fight on the same team (co-op) or opposing teams, then set the number and difficulty of bots that you want to fight with/against.

You can't play through the main game as a co-op though, that part is single player only.
Sat 29/01/05 at 19:08
Regular
"killzone question"
as i say im tring to buy 1-2 player fisrt person chooter game like kill zone. .. but is killzone a 1-2 player game? not on multiplayer online.

i was reading reviews about it and they say too little obout it about the co op mode so i am skeptic about it just like i was in ghost recon 2 wich it sayed that it was a 1-2 player game but it was not i was disapointed. and also how do you rate it.good bad?

if any body can answer this thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.