GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just caught my eye at the top of the list, never really notice it like FOG (Chat), but seems like only a small group of people use it. Would SR ever remove it for a more popular forum or just remove it alltogether.

Haven't watched wrestling since Year 7 of high school, still thought it was WWF to be honest, not up on current events of it but does anyone here even watch it anymore, I managed to grow out of it...thank god
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just caught my eye at the top of the list, never really notice it like FOG (Chat), but seems like only a small group of people use it. Would SR ever remove it for a more popular forum or just remove it alltogether.

Haven't watched wrestling since Year 7 of high school, still thought it was WWF to be honest, not up on current events of it but does anyone here even watch it anymore, I managed to grow out of it...thank god
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Better Than You"
Leave it open. It is regulary used by the people who go on it and there is no point in scrapping it, if it happened we'd just put wrestling subjects in General Chat for the people to see.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Just dont think it needs a whole forum, maybe chuck a WWE thread in the Sport forum
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well it seems to get more posts than other such forums. Whilst its not my cup of tea if other people want to use it there's no point in getting rid of it just because you don't want to use it.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
"Better Than You"
That's just stupid. It needs a whole thread as there is different topics to be made about it, because if you just put it all in one thread it would all get mixed up and you wouldn't know what's what.
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Ashman wrote:
> Well it seems to get more posts than other such forums. Whilst its not
> my cup of tea if other people want to use it there's no point in
> getting rid of it just because you don't want to use it.

I'm not asking for it to be scraped or anything, was just curious
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:06
Regular
"Better Than You"
For some reason I remember that a little while back, you Anonymous were using the WWE Forum often.
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:08
Regular
"Insert Gently"
©H®I§ wrote:
> For some reason I remember that a little while back, you Anonymous
> were using the WWE Forum often.

I've never ever posted in there, $1,000,000 if you can find a post from me in there
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:17
Regular
WWE is NOT a sport..
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
WWE is more of a soap than a sport.

It's Eastenders for exitable little kids.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.