GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's This ...!?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars Galaxies'.
Sun 30/01/05 at 18:26
"period drama"
I'm developing ... some strange kind of feeling towards my PS2.
It's very much like interest ... but that can't be it ... I lost my interest ages ago.

But ... but ....

Ace Combat 5 and Mercenaries on the same day?
The sequel to one of my favourite games ever, and a brilliant new series, all on one day.

And then MGS3 just after them.
Which will just be amazing, interactive movie though it is.

Hmmm .... I'm so confused.
Interest ... PS2 .... what's going on?

Ah well, frikkin' Ace Combat, you hos.
You better all get it, or else.
*rargh*

Also: to anyone who hasn't already, you must play through Ico in 2-player. One of the best things I've ever done recently, as though the game wasn't genius enough on it's own. So many amazing tactics.

yay PS2.

If anyone asks, I didn't say a thing.
Mon 31/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> As for games on the PS2 side of things. I'm looking forward to FF XII
> as usual. MGS 3 does interest me too. Anything else of note?

The third installment of Devil May Cry, which will be fantastic should they get the atmosphere right (I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my doubts), Timesplitters: Future Perfect, and of course Shadow of Rome could turn out to be brilliant.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm giving it a damn good try though :-D
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:02
"period drama"
I don't think I'd be able to cope with playing a billion new RPGs at the same time.
Mon 31/01/05 at 11:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's that feeling i have everytime i look at next month's PS2 scheudle.

Ah the joys of importing :-D
Mon 31/01/05 at 09:40
Regular
"I'm Great."
I too should have my PS back by Tuesday. My PS2 is having a few problems playing some of the PS games so I hope my PS is up to the task.

As for games on the PS2 side of things. I'm looking forward to FF XII as usual. MGS 3 does interest me too. Anything else of note?
Mon 31/01/05 at 08:20
Regular
"8==="
I should have my sturdy PSone in the next few days. Won't be touching the analogue sticks though, FF7 & FF8 should be good.
Mon 31/01/05 at 01:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Never got round to buying Ico, and then everywhere stopped selling it. Hopefully it'll see a re-release of sorts as the second approaches release. I played the demo though, it seemed excellently done.
Mon 31/01/05 at 01:03
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Im looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 3 myself, can't wait.
Sun 30/01/05 at 21:58
Good stuff, what stood out the most was the radio chatter. The next game will be released on PS3 then?
Sun 30/01/05 at 21:56
"period drama"
Nope.
They said the next one probably will be though - and that'd be amazing.

But you do get to control your wingmates, like bring them into formation, which will just be 1337, and you know it.
woo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.