GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony's Cool Skateboarding!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
Everyone likes Tony from Special Reserve! Why not let him have his own game?! Tony dressed in far too baggy trousers and untied trainers along with a nice little hat on his head hits the Special Reserve shops around the country.

Watch him grind along shop shelves and shop desks and grind on the poles in Chelmsford's Special Reserve shop. Plenty of ramps set up around the shops as well as other less public Special Reserve places like where they do other jobs that aren't selling this game is endless fun!

You'd get to grind, jump and perform a huge variety of cool moves in some great venues! You can even play in the High Streets and go around Basildon's Leisure Park!

As well as Tony you get to be lots of other SR 'important' people. Definitely would be game of the century!

Coming out when SPecial Reserve gets desperate! Which could be like... in a few decades or maybe a century.. maybe even never :(
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 01/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Everyone likes Tony from Special Reserve! Why not let him have his own game?! Tony dressed in far too baggy trousers and untied trainers along with a nice little hat on his head hits the Special Reserve shops around the country.

Watch him grind along shop shelves and shop desks and grind on the poles in Chelmsford's Special Reserve shop. Plenty of ramps set up around the shops as well as other less public Special Reserve places like where they do other jobs that aren't selling this game is endless fun!

You'd get to grind, jump and perform a huge variety of cool moves in some great venues! You can even play in the High Streets and go around Basildon's Leisure Park!

As well as Tony you get to be lots of other SR 'important' people. Definitely would be game of the century!

Coming out when SPecial Reserve gets desperate! Which could be like... in a few decades or maybe a century.. maybe even never :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.