GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"iRiver iHP-140 - Any Good?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 16:01
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Some of you might remember my post a couple of weeks back about recommending MP3 players cos I thought my MD deck was a gonna. Well the shop came back with a quote of £170 to fix it (apparently it needs a new laser, which sounds pretty bad to me ;-p) so I'm going to go for a MP3 player.

I've been looking around and come across this player which seems to be the one everyone recommends. Thought I'd see if anyone here has got one, or knows if they're all they're cracked up to be?

Cheers!

GL
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The GingerLord wrote:
> That's where I found out about it! Quality site. :-)
>
> Have you actually got/used/seen one, or are you just going on these
> reviews too?

Had one, but jumped on the bandwagon and got an iPod. Was very good but prefer the luvvely iPod...
Sat 14/08/04 at 17:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've just ordered an iPod, if that's any help to you.
Sat 14/08/04 at 17:08
Regular
Ommm, an "i" product not made by Apple!!!!

In all honesty, it looks like a dictaphone.
Sat 14/08/04 at 17:05
Regular
"I love Dave music"
That's where I found out about it! Quality site. :-)

Have you actually got/used/seen one, or are you just going on these reviews too?
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Very good MP3 player,

[URL] http://www.mp3players.co.uk/site/uk/ihp140.html [/URL]

Dont know if this link helps
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:01
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Some of you might remember my post a couple of weeks back about recommending MP3 players cos I thought my MD deck was a gonna. Well the shop came back with a quote of £170 to fix it (apparently it needs a new laser, which sounds pretty bad to me ;-p) so I'm going to go for a MP3 player.

I've been looking around and come across this player which seems to be the one everyone recommends. Thought I'd see if anyone here has got one, or knows if they're all they're cracked up to be?

Cheers!

GL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.