GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamestars Live Free Tickets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Sadly not a topic about how to get free tickets, in case you are wondering, probably.

Anyone remember back a few months to the Gamestars Awards where you could vote online for your favourite games (from a limited selection albeit) and how the site promised you'd get VIP tickets for the show in September?

And how it promised you'd get a pair every time you voted, and that the site was so badly designed that you could repeatedly vote every single day if you wanted?

Well I know there was some scepticism about whether anyone would get free tickets but mine came today. All of them. All 12 of them. Already given 8 away to my uncle and now I have a free ticket I may go down to London for the day for this. The tickets are only valid on Wednesday, and allow you to get in at 10:30AM - 2 hours before the event opens to the public at 12:30PM. So you can run round and grab all the freebies and hog the Halo 2 machines....

Just thought I'd post this to let people know that if they have not received their tickets, and they did vote on that site, then they should be on the way to you.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Anyone here actually going to this, managed to nab some tickets off eBay last night. Will be going purely to play Halo2 and Pro Evo 4 against some cockneys, Think San Andreas will be there too but in a 'Adult Section', looks like i'll have to don my fake beard...again
Mon 16/08/04 at 14:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Icarus mk2 wrote:
> The new Pirates! and Rome: Total War will be there too.

Jolly good. If I was bored enough, i might have gone.
Sun 15/08/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I'm not actually going - I'd just thought it'd be amusing if some guy in a wheelchair had several people shout "TIMMARGH!!!" at him.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:14
Regular
It'd be an honour meeting you. As long as you give me the pound.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Yes. One per person per lifetime.
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:09
Regular
Is this a "one per person" offer?
Sun 15/08/04 at 02:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
If you see a guy in a wheelchair, you'll get a quid if you walk up to him, point and shout "TIMMARGH!!!".
Sun 15/08/04 at 01:51
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I'll bring my bombay bad boy then.
Sun 15/08/04 at 01:48
Regular
Just bring your pet poodle along.
Sun 15/08/04 at 01:48
Regular
Seeing double...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.