GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OH NO!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/05/01 at 18:47
Regular
I'm classed as the race known as newbie! I refuse to be a newbie! I must post more!
Wed 02/05/01 at 21:39
Does
:)
count as two words then, or one?
Tue 01/05/01 at 21:24
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Is there still a retro games section on SR? ...

I havnt had a proper look around the site for a good while now...
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:51
"possibly impossible"
It's not fair, I want to be an irregular!

:-)

Tue 01/05/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
its ok for you venombyte you are a regular!!

Tue 01/05/01 at 20:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
cool, it says Notable underneath mine.

Any other new add-ons to the UKdiscussions while I've been gone??
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
The Spectrum ruled. It's one of my early memories as a child.. Nothing could beat the anticipation as you loaded the spectrum with a cassette and waited about 30 minutes to play. Then a nice long game of Chuckie Egg.. ahh the memories.. Rakuga mind goes hazy... images of poor graphics and dodgy sounds reverberate around his head... a tear comes to Rakuga's eyes... Rakuga then turns his mind to the disgraceful PC which crashes every hour. His sadness turns to fear.. his fear turns to hate. His hate leads to suffering as he hits his computer. WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE MY SPECTRUM WITHOUT THE LOADING TIMES!!
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:19
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Wouldn't it be interesting if newbie status couldn't be shed until the average words per post had risen above 50, as well as the other conditions.

It would be very cruel indeed...
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:16
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
he he. What is my class worked out by words or posts?
So if I spammed like this..
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM
SPAM

smiling alot.. would this get me out of newbie status?

And don't you like your game Tony's cool skateboarding? I thought it would be a great game. Nothing could beat the sight of you on a skateboard.. nothing at all..
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:12
did someone say my name? (:)
Tue 01/05/01 at 19:45
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Yep

And a warped mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.