GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gt4 p"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gran Turismo 4 (GT4)'.
Mon 31/01/05 at 12:38
Regular
"help me please"
how many people have got caught out with this, my husband and I thought that we had found a cheap as copy of gt4 ( we didn't buy it though) as this smart ducky decided to read the cover and found out that it is just a preview of what gt4 is going to be like I guess.
Tue 01/02/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I read somewhere they were thinking of releasing another version of the game with the online mode put on later. If that's true that'll be 3 versions of basically the same game. Polyphony giving EA a run for their money on cash-ins
Tue 01/02/05 at 10:51
Regular
"help me please"
Thanks to all those that have given me their view on the topic I brought up yesterday. I still think that the makers of these games are getting sneaky in getting more money out of the more impatient people such as myself.

Bulle good call I don't think that I will be loosing a lot of sleep over what it is going to be like, from what every one has said I think I will stick with my Pc Sims games, gee I cant wait to get the sims 2 university come on April
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Prologue was just a demo in another form and a way of milking some extra cash out of those less patient people. However as it says on all demos - this does not represent the quality of the final version - or something like that.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:45
Regular
"Two year break!"
It seems actually that GT4 Prologue is not hugely comparable to GT4. Certainly 52 tracks and 700 cars is a big improvement for a start!!!
Mon 31/01/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Should be getting my copy of the Japanese version of GT4 in a few days counting on the post. Therefore meaning i'll probably get it by the time the English release comes out :-D
Mon 31/01/05 at 12:43
Regular
Gran Turismo 4: Prologue?

It was an official release. A few playable tracks and cars to give a taster of what was to come.

Pretty decent actually, as it allowed me to come to the conclusion I hated it.
Mon 31/01/05 at 12:38
Regular
"help me please"
how many people have got caught out with this, my husband and I thought that we had found a cheap as copy of gt4 ( we didn't buy it though) as this smart ducky decided to read the cover and found out that it is just a preview of what gt4 is going to be like I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.