GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ODM - delayed."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/05/01 at 18:28
Regular
Yes, it's true. This months issue of Official Dreamcast Magazine has been delayed until 24th May instead of its original 3rd May release. This is because they are making it into a bloody fantastic issue with 1st plays of Crazy Taxi 2 and Sonic Adventure 2, reviews of 18 Wheeler and Confidential Mission as well as playable demos of Daytona USA and Confidential Mission.

Sounds good. Just glad I'm a subscriber and own every issue of that top publication!
Tue 01/05/01 at 18:28
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
Yes, it's true. This months issue of Official Dreamcast Magazine has been delayed until 24th May instead of its original 3rd May release. This is because they are making it into a bloody fantastic issue with 1st plays of Crazy Taxi 2 and Sonic Adventure 2, reviews of 18 Wheeler and Confidential Mission as well as playable demos of Daytona USA and Confidential Mission.

Sounds good. Just glad I'm a subscriber and own every issue of that top publication!
Tue 01/05/01 at 18:33
Regular
Hmmm, i suppose i'll let them off then. Although it's been late for the last few months, dont know why though....
Tue 01/05/01 at 18:34
Why do I hear a strange *ting*?
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Since they have decided not to allow internet play...

Are dreamcast owners intending to blackball UT when it comes out?
Tue 01/05/01 at 20:57
I will get it so what if it dont have online options. (:)
Tue 01/05/01 at 21:00
Regular
Shanks, has it been comfirmed that it wont have 'net play?

I heard they were going for 8 players online.
Tue 01/05/01 at 21:07
"possibly impossible"
ODM is great. By the sound of it, this issue is going to be worth waiting for.
Tue 01/05/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still going to get UT for DC!! Im p***ed about the online being canned but it is probably still better than the PS2 version which I thought of getting last week, but decided against!!
Tue 01/05/01 at 22:33
y not just get the american version? get online play then and FREE calls. costs £40 if u know where to look.
Tue 01/05/01 at 22:35
Regular
DJ Sack, the US version won work if you have a UK DC.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.