GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the simpsons"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 19:59
Regular
"youp"
can u post how meany comics u have cause im collecting data. i have 186 comix!!!!!
Sat 14/08/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Teal'c"
Ahahaha.

This could a running joke for weeks to come.
Sat 14/08/04 at 00:59
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Here's a couple of quotes I like, this is all my own work, so please, send donations to jim-hat. Thanks!

A couple of my favourite quotes:

Homer to marge:

"Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand"

Homer after being discharged from the navy

"You can't spell the word dishonourable without the word honourable" (he sheds a tear)

Homers manifesto for the sanitation governor thing:

"I'm a crusader for the little guy, I'm here to rattle a few corporate cages and you can tell the fat cats upstairs Thiiiings are gonna change in this town"

Homer to marge

"You're living in a land of make believe marge with flowers and bells and frogs with silly hats on"

Pucci

"I know that I came across as being a bit proactive and for that I'm sorry but if you can find a place in your heart for a dog like me then I'm sure we can all laugh together"

By jim-hat
Sat 14/08/04 at 00:53
Regular
"(Armed communist)"
Tiltawhirl

Oh God, I must be simple; thanks for putting me right because I must be truely f**ked in the head to think that a simpsons fan might like quotes.

I bow to your greater power.

KJ (No I'm not being sarcastic because that's for the really stupid people which I hope I'm not- please enlighten me Tiltawhatever)
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:21
Regular
"youp"
thanx tiltawhirl is it
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
I think its spelt "Simpsons" Tilta
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:17
Regular
He didn't ask for quotes, he asked how meany comics you have.

Damn simpletons!
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:17
Regular
"youp"
wot do u mean?
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:16
Regular
"(Armed communist)"
A couple of my favourite quotes:

Homer to marge:

"Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand"

Homer after being discharged from the navy

"You can't spell the word dishonourable without the word honourable" (he sheds a tear)

Homers manifesto for the sanitation governor thing:

"I'm a crusader for the little guy, I'm here to rattle a few corporate cages and you can tell the fat cats upstairs Thiiiings are gonna change in this town"

Homer to marge

"You're living in a land of make believe marge with flowers and bells and frogs with silly hats on"

Pucci

"I know that I came across as being a bit proactive and for that I'm sorry but if you can find a place in your heart for a dog like me then I'm sure we can all laugh together"

KJ (signing out)
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
I bet you sleep well at night.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:11
Regular
"youp"
cool all... i also have all dvd box sets!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.