GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile Games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Does anyone know any websites where i could download mobile games straight to my computer so that i can transfer them to my mobile?

(preferably for free or anything cheaper than buying them straight from WAP)
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
"wIeRd"
Also try cardboardfish.com
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:11
Regular
"wIeRd"
anyway its got loads of free stuff like polyphonics, mono ring tones, games, applications, videos and pics!!!!!! great site
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:11
Regular
"wIeRd"
that was supposed to be a link
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:10
Regular
"wIeRd"
[URL]www.freemobilesite.tk
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"The world’s second mobile phone virus is spreading in the wild inside a copy of a pirated game that forces handhelds to send endless text messages to premium rate numbers.

Victims of the virus are phone users who have knowingly downloaded an illegal version of ‘Mosquito’ - a game that only works on certain models, running on Symbian OS Series 60.

Security experts have said the disguised Trojan horse is capable of infecting the phone while the owner continues – unwittingly - to play their new Mosquito game.

Yet, those opting for the pirate download are warned several times on-screen about the dangers of installing unsigned applications.

Graham Cluley, senior technology consultant at Sophos, said: “This hacked version of the Mosquitos game has an unpleasant sting in its tail. Whether your computer is on your desktop, or sitting in your jacket pocket, you should always exercise great caution about what you install.”

“Obviously the discovery of a Trojan horse that can send expensive SMS text messages is going to generate interest in the media, but it’s important to remember that the biggest virus problem remains on conventional desktop Windows PCs which are regularly assaulted by worms via the internet.”

Copies of the cracked file have been posted on a number of software download sites and peer-to-peer networks.

Hidden inside the Trojan horse, a message reads:
“This version has been cracked by Soddom Bin Loader No rights reserved. Pirate copies are illegal and offenders will have lotz of phun!”

The outbreak comes just months after the ‘Cabir’ mobile phone worm was unleashed as a ‘proof of concept’ worm, by German hacking group 29A."

Be careful what you download ;)
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Cosmic..."
Does anyone know any websites where i could download mobile games straight to my computer so that i can transfer them to my mobile?

(preferably for free or anything cheaper than buying them straight from WAP)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.