GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"King Arthur: Great film!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 23:02
Regular
"56 000"
The movie is great. Lots of action and good acting. It's completely different to other King Arthur movies. It was set in the end of Roman Britain because of new evidence found. Even if the film is historically incorrect its still enjoyable.

Special effects were good. Not to long and fast paced. The actor from Hornblower was good.I would of prefered if he had of filmed another Hornblower episode instead.

I recommend that you see the film. I ignored some of the bad reviews and enjoyed the film. The film is good but I would predicted only a selected audience will enjoy it. See the film anyway.

Has anyone else seen this film?
What do you think of it?
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I will check it out sometime, to see whether your opinion is valid

which everyone's is, of course
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:56
Regular
"56 000"
LOTR is too long to watch at the cinema but good length for DVD.
King Arthur isn't to short and isn't to long. I still recommend this film.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:55
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
The Matrix, I agree. LOTR is too long
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:52
Regular
"56 000"
The storyline is abit weak but the action makes up for it. Ok its not as good as LOTR or the Matrix. But not all films are going to be.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:52
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I think it will be good, trailers look superb, cant place judgement yet though, will after I've seen it.
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I heard it was one of those films where although there's loads of action, you end up with the camera pointing at the sky and stuff as it's only a 12? True?
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:46
Regular
"56 000"
It depends on what type of film you like.
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
255 wrote:
> Lots of action and good acting.

Hohohohohohohohohhohohohohoh
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I recommend no-one sees King Arthur, cos its complete and utter crap. I cant remember the times my mind just switched off because theres nothing in this film that got me excited. I knew from the first 10 minutes of the film it would be bad. I would have rather spent my money watching 13 goin on 30 or whatever it is.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
255 wrote:
> Not to long...
> I would of prefered if he...
> I would predicted only a selected audience will enjoy it.

You surprise us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.