GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"childs play"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 19:44
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
firistly childs play is not a horror film last nigh i saw it at midnigh it was funny not scary the most thing that i laught at that when andys mother told him if you didnt talk i will through you in the fire then he told her YOU STUBID B!TCH that was relllly funny and that film is too short its only 1.19 minuit by the way did chukys seed is on the cienma now ??????
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:03
Regular
This reminds me of Star Trek Epsiode 67 when Captain Kirk was tormented by his inner demons.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:43
"period drama"
Oh! Such memories.
My rocking corner awaits. Come, darkness, take me.

Hard.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:36
Regular
See what you've done to him? The tone in his posts - I haven't heard him this upset since Bruce Campbell decided not to make a film with Kevin Smith.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:33
"period drama"
«Grëén ƒér¢it¥» wrote:
> whats yours? To sit on your a$$ and play batty games like ff which
> geeks play. It really had to be said gimp :P

Ouch, my fake internet persona is so terribly crushed by such witty retorts. I might have to go and cry into my plush Cait-Sith I imported from Japan for £200.

No, seriously. You got me.
So, so many uncountable emotional scars. I'll cry myself to sleep tonight.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:16
Regular
*blinks* That post is an affront on the eyes.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
«Grëén ƒérð¢it¥» wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you ever contemplate the point of your existance?
>
> whats yours? To sit on your a$$ and play batty games like ff which
> geeks play. It really had to be said gimp :P

Final Fantasy isnt really that geeky.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yep, those dolls are a real pant moistener...
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:11
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Do you ever contemplate the point of your existance?

whats yours? To sit on your a$$ and play batty games like ff which geeks play. It really had to be said gimp :P
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:52
Regular
"cachoo"
The new one won't be coming out for a little while, probably.
They've got a chance at making this one a little more scary because it's being made 'now'. And not just laugh material, they completely ruined them with Bride of Chucky.

I remember watching one of the films when I was really young, possibly 7 or 8, God knows how I got to watch that. There was one scene I always remember, when Chucky's still at the factory on a stand or something and he turns his head at the people.
Then I remember being too afraid to sleep that night because there was a doll on top of the waldrobe.. Git.
Thu 12/08/04 at 19:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
A 1.19 minute film?
As in, 79 seconds?

That's one short film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.