GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"bulle"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/02/05 at 10:37
Regular
"help me please"
Yes thanks I got it all sorted. We went into our local comp/Ps2 ect store and asked ofr a replay max kit and it gave us all the cheats our hearts could ask 4. Sorry if I offended you with my last post, it's just I was up late with my 18month old and had just finished reading some of the bitchiest comments (on another post) and figured that the people who had placed the comments were either really bitchy or really really childish.
Any way it's 10:30pm here and I still have to get my husbands lunch ect done and both my boys lunches done so I had better go or I am never going to get up in time to put the boys into daycare.

Catcha (you seem pretty cool)
Wed 02/02/05 at 06:53
Regular
Nah, it just makes for a refreshing change when you get a newbie who is genuinely friendly and grateful for your help.

This buffmou didn't have to return to thank anyone (like practically everyone else does), but she did - and that's decent.
Wed 02/02/05 at 01:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Now, thing is, you really did.

:)
Tue 01/02/05 at 12:05
Regular
Ah, you got me!
Tue 01/02/05 at 11:41
Regular
Stop flirting with someones wife you filthy wife stealer!
Tue 01/02/05 at 11:30
Regular
Oh, and it's 'Bullett' :P

I just chose the symbols because they looked good at the time.
Tue 01/02/05 at 10:43
Regular
You're in Australia, right?

You got to expect a (high) level of stupidity on these forums. Not everyone is bad though :D
Tue 01/02/05 at 10:37
Regular
"help me please"
Yes thanks I got it all sorted. We went into our local comp/Ps2 ect store and asked ofr a replay max kit and it gave us all the cheats our hearts could ask 4. Sorry if I offended you with my last post, it's just I was up late with my 18month old and had just finished reading some of the bitchiest comments (on another post) and figured that the people who had placed the comments were either really bitchy or really really childish.
Any way it's 10:30pm here and I still have to get my husbands lunch ect done and both my boys lunches done so I had better go or I am never going to get up in time to put the boys into daycare.

Catcha (you seem pretty cool)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.