GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick Question about 2 Online games"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Online wise, what would you choose?

SOCOM 2 or Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow?

I've played Rainbow Six 3 and SOCOM 2 but i'm not sure which one to get, I can only get one and I like both of them so much that I cant decide.

I'd like to get SOCOM 2 for my PS2 because i'm not playing it much but in the end it comes down to which one is the best so could you just answer my question with a little sentence or two about why that game.

Cheers.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Online wise, what would you choose?

SOCOM 2 or Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow?

I've played Rainbow Six 3 and SOCOM 2 but i'm not sure which one to get, I can only get one and I like both of them so much that I cant decide.

I'd like to get SOCOM 2 for my PS2 because i'm not playing it much but in the end it comes down to which one is the best so could you just answer my question with a little sentence or two about why that game.

Cheers.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:45
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Admittedley, I'd say RS3: Black Arrow. But seeing as it won't come out for PS2 for a while, go for SOCOM 2. Their both brilliant games though, so it's up to you.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:46
Regular
"\\"
BA if you have xbox live.

R63 is terrible for PS2. Well, compared to the xbox version anyway. And i've not played SOCOM.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:49
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, RS3 is great on Live. SOCOM 2 though is a very good game, but RS3 is slightly better in my opinion. And the new RS3 I've played down my friends and it's brilliant.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Thanks guys, I might go with SOCOM just because of the fact that I hardly ever play RS3 now and I haven't played a 3rd person shooter for a while now.

Thanks again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.